001

LOVED AND LOST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Choi Minho was smiling as he leaned against the door. The love of his life was getting ready for a trip to Paris for a shopping trip. His eyes were on her ever since ten minutes ago.

“You sure you don’t want me to skip work?” Minho asked before walking towards her to take her luggage from her.

“President Choi, we discussed about this already.” Sulli faked an annoyed face before she pressed her lips on his.

Minho pulled back and chuckled, “alright, brat.”

Sulli rolled her eyes before she followed him out of the room.

 

“Hyung, you’re late?” Taemin stopped halfway when he saw Minho walked in.

“I already informed my secretary. I went to send Sulli off to the airport.”

Taemin nodded as he followed him to his room.

“I thought you’re never ever going to let her fly around on her own anymore?” Taemin as he sat comfortably in his room.

“You know I’ve no control of her. I can’t trap her if she’s not comfortable here. She needs time, Taemin.” Minho explained before he reviewed the file Taemin brought for him.

“I thought she’s staying for good this time?” Taemin questioned.

“She is but she needs to settle things with the branch before she resigns and settle down here.” Minho signed the paper before he called his secretary to brief him. Taemin left right after that.

 

“Wow, I can’t believe Minho let you fly again, leaving him alone like alone.” Krystal mused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter