Chapter 2: The surprise

Irreversible

Chapter 2: The Surprise

She Opens the door to the practice room. Mingi, Songhwa, and Wooyoung run up to her.

“Slow down tigers,”  San says. “Give the manager some space.”

“You guys can just call me Hyuna.” She says.

“We have a surprise for you.” Wooyoung says.

She sits on a chair hearing things fall and members tell each other what to do.

“Is it done yet?” Yeosang says

“Ok. Not it’s done.” Yuhno says.

Mingi takes off the mask and Hyuna sees a cake. Then a speaker blasts some random music and they start dancing.

Hyuna can’t help but smile and clap for them.

“Was that for me?”

“Yeah. We prepared it this morning.” San says.

Hoong Joon grabs a knife and cuts the cake. Mingi and the others all hug her and thank her for being their new manager.

Songhwa, Wooyoung, and Mingi all walk up to her.

“We were thinking about taking you out tonight. You can invite 2 other people so it isn’t too expensive.” Wooyoung says.

“Are all the members coming?”

“No. Their parts still need to be recorded and the CEO only allowed us to go.” Songhwa says.

 

 

The sky is dark as Hyuna walks with her  two best friends Kim Yo-Hee and Saki.

They enter the restaurant looking for the table with the three hottest members.

“Dang girl. You got them three wrapped around your fingers.” Yo-Hee says,

Hyuna rolls her eyes and greets the members.

 

By the end of the night, they have all drinkin about thirteen cups of Soju. Hyuna did remember in the morning how she got home but she felt this feeling in her body, last night was amazing.

She walked into her office ready to set up some interviews and concert dates.

The whole day she tried to remember what exactly went down but she couldn’t remember. All she remembered was her sitting down at the table and that’s it.

Mingi walks into her office.

“Did you enjoy last night?”

“I can’t remember. I just know that it was amazing.”

“That’s nice to hear. Well have a good rest of your day, Hyuna.”