Chapter One: Meetings

Irreversible

Chapter One:  Meetings.

Hyuna walks into KQ ready to be assigned a group to manage.

“Ah yes. You must be Hyuna. Choi Jae-Hyun has assigned you to the newly debuted group Ateez. Today you will be seeing them practice for their tour.”

She thanks Chan-Sook and walks up the stairs wondering who exactly she is managing.

 

She knocks on the door. She sees a shadow then the door opens.

A tall man stands in front of her.

“Are you Hyuna?” He says.

She nods and looks down at her feet.

“I am Mingi. Here come in. I would want to keep a pretty girl like you waiting.”

She walks in noticing how many members there are. Seven more sit in a circle.

One of them stands. “I am Hong Joon the leader. It’s nice to finally meet the person who’s managing our group.”

All the other boys look up smiling at her.

“I-I’m Hyuna. Nice to meet you all.”

“We should introduce ourselves.” Mingi says while sitting in an empty spot.

“I am Wooyoung.” He winks at her.

“I am Yeosang.”  He says quietly.

“I am Yuhno.”

“I’m San.

“I am Jongho.”

“And I’m Songhwa.” He says with a grin.

“Please. Take a seat.” Mingi says while standing to get Hyuna a chair.

 

After a while of getting to know the boys, Mingi, Songhwa, and Wooyoung are the most interested in her existence.

They practice their debut song Treasure.

A knock comes upon the door. Hyuna walks up to open the door.

The Ceo stands there smiling.

Hyuna bows and says, “To what honor do I have to talk to you?”

“I have formed your team. You will be in the office and in here. You office is over here.” He walks me into a room a few feet away from Ateez’s practice room. “Your team will be on the first floor along with the others teams.”

She thanks the Ceo and walks back into the practice room.

Mingi waits for here in the hall.

“Why are you always following me?” Hyuna says.

“I just wouldn’t want you to be alone.”

 

She unlocks her apartment door feeling something different. Something changed. Her roommate runs out of her room.

“So how was it? You were gone all day so you were probably assigned a group.”

“Yeah. It’s this new group called Ateez.” She searches them up on youtube.

“I’ve heard of them somewhere.”

Hyuna shows Saki the music video to Treasure.

“That one is hot.” Saki points at Mingi.

“He talked to me a lot. So did Wooyoung,” She pins him out in the video. “And so did Songhwa, the other cute one.”

“You might have a chance. Were any of them flirting with you? Following you around?”

“Well Mingi was. He called me pretty. BUT I’m pretty sure he was just being nice and charming.”

“When I worked with Exo, Kai would not stop talking to me. We dated for a while but I was kicked out for dating him.”

“Well Haha.”

“We still see each other. Just not as much as we used to, sadly.”

Hyuna walks into her room laughing.

 

When the sun rises, Mingi has spammed Hyuna’s phone asking when she was coming and if she was okay.

I am fine Mingi. Stop worrying. I’ll be there in half an hour.

 

She Opens the door to the practice room. Mingi, Songhwa, and Wooyoung run up to her.

“Slow down tigers,”  San says. “Give the manager some space.”

“You guys can just call me Hyuna.” She says.

“We have a surprise for you.” Wooyoung says.