둘 ( Two )

Silk [○ Chanbaek ○ Sebaek ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Baekhyun's perfect face had a small smirk etched onto it and it really irked the ones who were near him-- Baekhyun with a smirk meant something's going to happen.

      " Next " 

      Chen almost flinched at the intensity of the younger male's voice, Baekhyun was almost scary for him to get along with as compared to the rest.

      " Oh Sehun " The blonde male introduced himself shortly with a bored expression. The atmosphere was tense as everyone- the whole academy knew of their rivalry. For some reason.. the two just didn't get along with. 

      " You've been assigned to the Music section, Do well " Baekhyun waved his hand at the elder male, who pursed his lips and nodded with reluctance.

       Baekhyun looked up into those brown eyes which spoke a lot, but the one thing he noticed was-- I'll see you at home. It held at warning yet a certain warmth in it.

        The blue eyed male smirked discreetly and gave a short nod, whilst going back to the laptop in front of him.

        " Next " His voice boomed across the whole room, Minseok sighed growing bored.

       " Kim Jongin " 

          Baekhyun could notice Kyungsoo fidgeting a little as the said man stood in front of all the council members.

          " Performing Arts " Baekhyun spoke, one of his hands trailing towards the vice president's thigh, who flinched at the sudden touch and glanced at Baekhyun.

         Kyungsoo had started to sweat and Baekhyun could almost taste the fear the younger had. The silver haired male patted the shorter's thigh for a few times-- trying to calm him down.

          It worked.. it really did. Kyungsoo's eyes still held a little bit of fear when he looked at Kai, who was confused as to why.

        " Next " Baekhyun spoke as he waved at Kai, who bowed in respect.

        " Park Chanyeol "

         Kyungsoo's head snapped towards the President, who had a small smile on his face, the one of amusement.

         " Music section " Baekhyun leaned back in his seat, gazing at the taller giant male who nodded with enthusiasm. He was the last to go since the rest students had already been assigned.

          " Alright! That wraps us up! Everyone please make sure that you prepare for your alloted sections just like we told you to..! " Chen said as he stood up excitedly.

          " Also this is going to be an event for all the three major schools.. if you don't know the major schools they're.. SM Academy, BigHi Prestigious School, International Golden Institute for Boys "

           " We'll be having the contests and the prizes will be given to those who perform excellency "

            " That means we'll get to see a showdown between the three Presidents~ " Chen smirked as he looked at Baekhyun.

           " You've a week to prepare. Be confident and if you do fail out there.. just be careful of crossing paths with me " Baekhyun said as he closed his laptop and walked off with the rest of the members following behind him, the students all gulped in fear and nodded hastily.

            " Baekkie~ " Baekhyun flinched as he heard Sehun's deep voice in one of his ears. His hand shot up to analyze the thing pressed into his ear, only to realise it was a communication device.

            " You're stalking me? " Baekhyun asked amused in a whisper. He didn't want the rest to think that he's talking to himself.

            " Oh believe me!! I'm not ~ " Sehun chuckled.

            " Whatever...." Baekhyun muttered as he heard Sehun's I love you and blushed.

            " Baek? Are you sure about..Kai? "

             Baekhyun looked at the shorter male, Kyungsoo, who quivered in fear as he clutched on Xiumin's arm.

             " Of course " 

              He remembered the moment that Sehun had entered his office, he noticed that Chanyeol and Sehun, both had tensed with Kai nervously watching the two. So there had to be something and the silver haired male was going to find out what.

             He did a background check on both the new students, to his disappointment there wasn't much information about them.

             Baekhyun looked up staring directly at a pair of brown eyes which held the look..the urge to kill. It made Baekhyun realise something, he stopped his steps and looked to his left.

           Of course, the traps.

             " This won't be enough to kill me " Baekhyun whispered as he avoided the thin thread of white- walking over it and then throwing a blade in it's direction to cut the fragile thread.

              Baekhyun amusedly looked as the acid sprinkled around the area-- where he was supposed to stand.

              " Do better next time~ " Baekhyun whispered as he walked away with the other members in front of him. They'd been too busy talking to each other that they didn't even realise Baekhyun was behind them.

               " Oh Sehun!! " Baekhyun yelled as soon as he reached his home, the huge white polished mansion-- he calls home.

               " Yes, my lord?~ " Sehun whispered, standing directly in front of Baekhyun. The shorter huffed as he looked up-- he hated to admit that he was a head shorter than Sehun. The blonde smirked and kissed the silver haired male's crown of head.

                " What's the matter? " Sehun asked as he noticed the glare directed towards him.

                " Hyung..? How do you know Park? " He asked, crossing his arms around his chest.

               " Park..who? " Sehun knew the whole ' I don't know who you are talking about ' thing won't work on the younger male.

                " Park Chanyeol " He whispered, feeling Sehun sigh and sit down on a couch.

                Sehun gestured for Baekhyun to come closer and pulled the younger onto his lap, snuggling in closer to the male for more warmth. The silver haired male leaned on Sehun's chest and sighed in content.

              " You know about me right? " Sehun started, nuzzling into Baekhyun's neck, his eyes caught onto the slightly peeking tattoo the younger had on his back.

              " When I was young.. well my dad used to work for your father, he was a bodyguard.. and I was trained from a very young age..ever since I was five. I was trained how to kill, how to serve, how to cook, how to manage schedules, learning different languages, education and all " Baekhyun nodded and felt Sehun sniff him.

               " I was sent to America.. there I met Chanyeol.. of course, he used the code term-- PCY. Chanyeol had been different than the rest... he always had this cold and killer eyes like he wanted to kill...kill and kill. He was a cold lifeless murderer. It was said that his father-- was a murderer too.. he had an abusive family.. Baek. " Baekhyun nodded listening to each an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter