하나 ( One )

Silk [○ Chanbaek ○ Sebaek ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   A male with silver silk like hair stopped short when he reached his house after an hour full of morning jog and run.

    He entered the huge gates as they opened on their own recognising his steps and sound, it was a unique system that his father had created for him.

     " Baekhyun " The male turned his head to look at the tall blonde haired male, standing with a straight posture and holding an aura of authority.

     " Yes? " Baekhyun spoke rasply, watching the male with his sharp eyes.

      " Get ready for school " The male let out a small smirk, noticing the light flush that spread across the smaller male's cheeks.

      " Hm " Baekhyun gave a short nod and walked inside the huge mansion. He never questioned why the mansion was white in colour-- never questioned the colour pattern-- it had always been like that.

       " Welcome back, Mr.Byun. Good morning "

        Baekhyun nodded and went upstairs to his room before snapping his fingers to make the dim lit yellow lights turn off as the curtains moved aside automatically.

        Baekhyun stripped off his clothes inside the huge bathroom connected to his bedroom, he entered the elegant white tiled bathroom-- the bathtub was already filled with warm water - just perfect - for his body.

        He'd always been sensitive to cold water, so the doctors advised him to always bath with hot water.

        He slowly washed himself off with a scented rose body wash while relaxing his body, the warm water soothed his tense muscles.

         " Hyun-ah.." Baekhyun washed himself off, the steam inside the room filling up the inside of it.

         Baekhyun wiped himself off and wrapped a towel on his lower body while walking closer to the other taller male.

         " Aigoo~ such a cutie~ " The blonde male smirked down at the silver haired male, who flushed again in embarrassment.

         The taller male smiled and dried the smaller's hair off while picking out his clothes and handing them to him.

          " Sehun..is there any news from dad..? " Baekhyun asked as he slowly dressed himself up in the plain white shirt and black pants with a black coat. 

          " Yes. " Sehun responded, his voice tuning stoic.Baekhyun fiddled with his silver coloured bracelet as he heard the elder's answer.

          " What is it? " Baekhyun tried to sound nonchalant yet it came out as desperation.

           Sehun walked closer to the smaller male and helped him with the accessories with a small frown.

          " He said that he deposited your monthly pocket money and that he's in Australia as we speak " Sehun finished as he gave a once look over to the younger.

          " That's it..? " Baekhyun slumped his shoulders in disappointment, the blonde male obviously picked up on it as he wrapped his arms around the younger.

          " It's alright, Hyun " Baekhyun nodded with a sigh, of course, it's alright.. it had been 3 years since Baekhyun last saw his dad.

          " Time for school " The automated AI system rang throughout the room, the mini speakers hidden deep inside the corners of the room.

          " Let's go " Baekhyun pulled away from the hug and wore the platinum earring on his right ear. His lucky charm that his mother gave him.

          Sehun caressed the silver silk like hair of the male fondly, he'd thought that the hair was dyed, but, he later on found out after living with Baekhyun for a month that the younger never dyed his hair or went to hair salon.

           " Come one. Let's go " Sehun smiled at the younger and held his hand until they reached the main door, he released the younger's hand-- eyeing the CCTV camera and opened the door of the black car.

           " Have a good day " The AI voice rang out.

 

    ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

     " It's him!!! "

     " He's here!!! "

      " OH MY GOD!!! I'm having a heart attack! "

       The chaos ensued as a black car entered the gates of the SM Academy, all the females lining up--crowding around the car.

        The silver haired male pouted from the inside of the comfortable ride-- Sehun wasn't with him-- and he felt quite uncomfortable.

       He slowly opened the door when he noticed the crowd being cleared out by people wearing black long coats-- Discipline Committee.

         The whole crowd cheered as he stepped one of his foot down. Baekhyun pushed back his urge of rolling his eyes. Seriously just how dramatic could they be.

          " BYUN BAEKHYUN! LOOK HERE! "Baekhyun descended the vehicle and walked as the D.C cleared out the path for him.

Meanwhile....

           " What the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter