How Can She Be Mine?

Call Me Mom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared at this girl who claims to be my.......daughter? I just stared at her and I'm pretty sure that my face looked like this:

 

 

The new girl is a strange and weird one and that was my only reasoning for this.

"Ah~, you don't believe me do you?", she said. She must of realized how absurd she sounded.

"Um, I understand that in school some people do some sort of family thing with their friends, like two people are close enough to be siblings blah blah blah, I'm guessing that's what you meant........right?", I think that's what she wanted to say? 'You're like my mom, that's why I said what I did', was what I expected at least.

"Not at all, I am your daughter, and yes from the future too!", now I'm starting to think that she's just insane. I don’t know what I’m getting into, but I have a feeling that my life is about to become really crazy.

 

 

 

 

Walking to school I pondered on what she said. Ever since that afternoon I’ve been avoiding the new girl. Ha! She even claimed to have my family name!! Well, maybe it’s also her family’s name, there are a lot of Kims in SK so it wouldn’t be much of a surprise.

 

As weird as she is at least she found a group of friends? Yes, that’s right she managed to befriend the almighty Tiffany and Jessica. I don’t know what kind of tale she told them, but they are inseparable now. In my opinion I’d say she used some kind of black magic or even witchcraft……yes you read this correctly. That’s my only explanation for this. Or what if she was blackmailing them.

I froze at the thought. What could she possibly have on them that would be so bad that they had to keep her in their friend circle?? Or maybe she was bribing them? What if she’s actually richer than the two of them combined. I mean both Jessica’s family and Tiffany’s family are some of the richest people in the world, but is it possible that there’s someone who’s richer than the rich? Someone that’s like crazy rich???

Sounds a lot like crazy rich Asians eh?

 

I need to stop overthinking things! I might be a bit over dramatic on the situation, what if they just personally like her? AHHHHHHHH I DON’T KNOW ANY MORE!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter