Who Are You?

Call Me Mom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why hello there! My name is Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon to be exact. I am a 23 year old attending South Korea's number one University. SM U. Here, not just anyone can attend. Only the richest and the smartest are allowed to enter. Students here either have a high standing in society or they're like me.......a regular commoner. But thanks to my outstanding grades I was given a full scholarship to the university. 

Honestly the life here is amazing, I got my own dorm, a part-time job at a cafe near by and my best friends, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, and Lee Sunny, and Kim Hyoyeon. Unlike me, they're all from Korea's richest families. Yuri's parents owns the biggest athletic clothing line in the world (yea, I know right???), Sooyoung's family are well known chefs and own the most restaurants across the world, Sunny's family work in the music and entertainment industry and have the best artists and entertainers signed under their company, and  as for Hyoyeon, her family partners with Sunny's family in the music industry and trains/grow the artists and entertainers.

As for me, my family is just me, my parents, and two siblings. We're just a normal family, my father owns an optical shop in Jeonju, my mom's a stay at home mother, my older brother is studying business management to take over my father's shop, and my younger sister is in middle school.

Well that's all the background info I got for you guys and now onto the story...........the story of how I never thought I'd find love.

 

 

I was actually not popular in middle school or in high school which means surprise surprise I'm also not popular in University. If it wasn't for my friends that I'm thankful for I would be the rich brats' target throughout all of University. After the first day of being picked on they kept their distance when Yuri and Sooyoung stood up for me and said I was their friend. Which was also the start of our friendship. I never had any friends before, so I was thankful for having them, all of them. I still want to believe I'm safe from being bullied but I can't take any risks. Nerds are the target for every bully and I for one fit the profile. Not only did I excel in my studies, but I looked the part from my round glasses, braided hair, and even my outfits which did not match the current trends.

 

I was walking down the hallway heading to my locker when I passed the most popular kids in the school. It was Nickhyun and his stupid followers. I'd like to think that they were only with him because his father can easily destroy their families. I was staring yes, but not at him. My eyes couldn't remove themselves from the girl next to him. Tiffany Hwang. The schools most beautiful girl and richest. I had a stupid crush on her yes, and I knew I had no chance. I hated how his arm was around hers, I hated how he could hold her close. I just hated all of it, but I couldn't do anything, which is what I hated the most. He didn't pay her any attention, he only cared for the fame he would get by being her boyfriend. Ugh I just don't want to say the b word.

Tiffany seemed pissed off by the lack of attention as well and gave up in the end. She looked over my way and that was my cue to continue on to my locker.

"Hey, Nerd Kim", oh .

I ignored Nickhyun when he called me. I couldn't acknowledge the name or else I may be stuck with it. I felt as if I was being turned and then slammed into my locker. Yup, it was him.

"Oi, I was talking to you, so you better answer me nerd", Aish, I really didn't want to deal with him now. A perk of being friends with Yuri was that spending time with her I learned some marital arts, she insisted just so I could defend myself from well.....situations like this.

I felt his grip on my shirt and it did start to tighten.

"Let her go, I don't know why you're like this", Ohhhhhh Tiffany thank you for your input. As much as I don't want to fight this idiot, I also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter