Enter Prince Youngjae

The Prince is a

“Oh … please… oh god yes…”

The words and moans seemed to bounce of the walls of the dorm room as the two occupants inside finished their little tryst.  It wasn’t more than a few minutes later that they finally finished and Youngjae rolled on to his back lying there and waiting for the prince he just ed to catch his breath.  Their whole tryst had taken a total of two weeks, but he wasn’t worried about it.  After all, his kingdom could definitely use the resources that he was intent on acquiring. 

This would have gone faster if the prince didn’t insist on wanting to get to know him first. The whole ordeal had taken Youngjae a bit longer than he would have liked, but he would do what is necessary for his kingdom.  Once he felt the other’s breathing patterns return to normal, he leaned over and kissed him giving them a big smile. “You were amazing.” he lied through his teeth.  “I love the way you felt around me.”

Before Prince Jaebum could answer, Youngjae’s advisor Yoongi came into the room and looked at the two on the bed.   Youngjae didn’t say anything at first, but instead waited as he felt the anxiousness rolling in waves off of Jaebum.   He’d probably have to change his sheets due to all the sweat and more, but it would be worth it.  Yoongi opened his mouth as though he was going to speak and then left the room hurriedly as

1..

2...

And…

“Youngjae, you have to stop him. What if he tells someone about what happened? No one can know what happened between us.  My parents would probably murder me if they knew I slept with one of the princes here and bottomed.” Jaebum said and freaked out at the thought of it.

It took all of Youngjae’s willpower not to smirk at the male who was currently freaking out.  He just looked at him and tilted his head with a concerned expression on his face.  “You don’t want people to know about us?” he asked him with a hint of sadness with the look of being a kicked puppy. 

Jaebum wasn’t fooled.  Prince Youngjae’s reputation wasn’t exactly the best.  He was known for his trysts, and while Jaebum had been informed by his advisor to stay away from the crafty prince, he couldn’t help but get drawn into the coy smiles and sensual innuendo.  “What do you want?”

A light laugh came from Youngjae.  “Oh, there are plenty of things I want Prince Jaebum.  I wouldn’t mind ing you again, but how would that benefit anything?  I want 40% of all your country’s precious metals and hmm, your land is known for their sapphires, right?  Just send a generous amount of them to my kingdom.”

“Isn’t that a bit much?” Jaebum asked knowing that he’d have to have something to show for it. However, Youngjae had him at a severe disadvantage right now.

Youngjae hummed.  “Your country is having trouble feeding its people, isn’t it? I’m not heartless.  I’ll send enough food for your people for a few months and some seeds so they can start working on growing it.”  he said.  It wasn’t a good deal, but it didn’t have to be from his side.  “Or I could not talk to Yoongi and suddenly your parents end up hearing how badly their precious heir loves to submit to the ‘sunshine’ prince.  Can you imagine the humiliation you’d get in your kingdom? I mean you are all supposed to be proud, strong lea-“

“Ok! Ok. I will agree to your terms and I shall have my advisor speak with yours immediately.” Jaebum said planning to explain the issue to his parents as simply a bet that he had unfortunately lost or something less humiliating.

“Perfect.  Should I reward you for not fighting me too much on it?” Youngjae asked as he lifted Jaebum’s chin a bit.  His lips were only a few centimeters away and he stared into Jaebum’s eyes as he waited for an answer.  “Quickly now, you do want that deal to be made soon right?”

Jaebum could feel his pride slipping a bit more, but there was just something about Youngjae that he wanted to experience at least one last time.  He couldn’t afford to continue this tryst and lose more of his kingdom.  “Please…” he whispered almost ashamed of the way that his voice sounded.

“Please?” Youngjae asked as his voice dropped another octave sending shivers down Jaebum’s spine.

“Please me again, Youngjae.” Jaebum said a little louder before he was pressed back on to the bed and roughly kissed.

~*~

It was late afternoon when Yoongi came into the room holding food and fresh sheets for his prince.  “The deal went well.  I’m sure Prince Jaebum’s family will wish it had been more advantageous for them, but he had been warned to stay away from you.” he said placing the food on the side table and went about changing the sheets.

Youngjae moved to sit at the side table.  “I’m sure they will, but it’s not my fault he was more than happy to submit to me.  He even asked me to him one last time.”  Youngjae said rolling his eyes as he ate his food.

“Prince Jaebum has beautiful lands, a good lineage, and clearly he is willing to put up with you. Perhaps, you could have proposed a marriage instead?” Yoongi asked while he finished his task.

A snort followed by some laughter came from Youngjae.  “If he is so weak minded and easy, then it is better that I didn’t propose marriage.  It would’ve been detrimental to the kingdom if I had and then he ended up possibly falling victim to another strong dominant.  It was too risky and besides his kingdom was managed poorly if they were having so much trouble with feeding their people.”

“This is true.” Yoongi said with a sigh before sitting down on his bed and lying back on it. He was tired and while the kingdom had grown quite nicely since they’ve been here, it would be nice, in his personal opinion, if Youngjae actually liked one of these princes.  It would save him from the trouble of having to listen to simpering advisors beg to keep their prince’s reputation.

Youngjae sipped his drink. “Anything new?” he asked reading over some of the material for his class tomorrow.

Yoongi was about to answer ‘no’ but then he remembered that Prince Yugyeom was said to have been accepted.  “Ah. The Prince Yugyeom will be arriving later tonight.  He was accepted recently.”

“Hmmm… Prince Yugyeom… Prince Yugyeom… that name sounds awfully familiar.” Youngjae stated as he pondered over the name.

“It should.  His kingdom is directly adjacent to ours with lots of beautiful farm land, a prospering nation, and a formidable army.  They also have a large stock of gorgeous emeralds and quite a few weapon masters.” Yoongi said as he looked over at him. 

The smirk that adorned Youngjae’s face only made the advisor groan.  He was secretly hoping that this newcomer didn’t easily fold to Youngjae’s charms.  It might actually be nice for the prince to have to work for something or to acquire a deal as opposed to the way he did things now.  Of course, he was wishing for this while preparing himself to get to know Prince Yugyeom’s advisor.   They would be the ones who ended up working out the deal that the princes had come up with after all.

 

“I suppose I should get ready to meet this new prince then.  This could be the best deal for our lands, yet.”  Youngjae said as Yoongi nodded and went to pick out the best clothes he thought would impress the young prince.

 

~*~

 

“My prince.” Jungkook said shaking the royal awake very softly. He ruffled his friend’s hair as he saw him blinking and waking up out of his slumber.  “We are almost there and I’m sure you are going to want to wash your face off a bit and not be completely caught off guard. Thankfully, we are coming here during the evening instead of early morning.  Most of the princes will either be in classes, discussing matters in their rooms with their advisors, or eating from my understanding and so you don’t have to really meet anyone until tomorrow morning.”

 

Yugyeom just yawned and nodded before taking the small cloth and satchel of water that they had to use a bit and wash off his face.  He fixed his hair just a bit as he looked out the window and saw the academy coming into view.  If he was being honest, Prince Yugyeom was incredibly nervous and worried about entering the academy.    There were rumors about how whole kingdoms have been wiped out due to mistakes made by the royalty attending and he would hate to end up doing something so terrible as that.

 

His worries were only off-set by the strange feeling he got in the pit of his stomach.  It was almost as if it was warning him that his whole life would change here.  Now, while he may not have lost his ity, he wasn’t going to let someone just push him around, but that didn’t mean other changes could not happen.   Yugyeom was very aware that within those walls, there were probably people that he had yet to come across ever in his life.  Bands of manipulative snakes and docile deer that only wanted to gain what they could from him and his kingdom, and he only hoped that he could hold strong against them.

 

As they reached the school, Jungkook got out and bowed a bit as he held open the door and let Yugyeom out.   The young prince looked around at the castle like building before waiting for Jungkook to tell him where his room was.   It would be better if he went and found it on his own so that he could get a feel for the school.


“Prince Yugyeom, here are the papers that you might need and the location of our room.  The papers are in case you see any of the school’s officials before I finish bringing our stuff in, but if not, then I will deliver that paperwork once everything is finished.  The map clearly has the location of our room and it looks like a pretty straight shot provided you don’t go wandering off somewhere.”  Jungkook said formally but the light teasing tone at the end made Yugyeom glare lightly at his friend.

 

“Thank you.  I am pretty sure that I can find it.” Yugyeom responded while mumbling something about how his advisor also wrote the words ‘don’t get lost’ on various points of it.  He wasn’t an idiot and part of him almost wished he set his inhibitions aside and just taken Jungkook.  Maybe the royal pain in the would be nicer to him.

 

Taking a deep breath, Yugyeom walked into the school and looked down at the map.  Jungkook was right.  It seemed the sleeping quarters for the students were pretty straight forward.  He followed the map and took note of his surroundings making sure that he’d be able to find his way wherever he needed to go.   Yugyeom paused in brief moments to take in or note particular areas like the way to the gardens.   A formal tour would most likely be given in the morning, but he preferred to know where he was.  It was one of his many strengths after all.

 

The closer he got to the rooms, the more things he managed to hear.   There were people discussing what might have been actual politics or classwork, the clinking of silverware, and some strange sounds that had the prince fighting to keep the blush off of his face.  Focusing on the task at hand, he continued on to his room having not realized that someone else had left their room as well.

 

“Oh?  A newcomer?”

 

Yugyeom stopped and felt a chill run down his spine at the sound of that voice.  There was something almost dangerous about it and yet it sounded so sweet.  Against his better judgment, and trust him that judgment had seen better days, he turned to look at the person who had stopped him.  

 

Mistake number one.

 

The prince in front of him was absolutely breathtaking with dark hair, eyes, and a smile that seemed to just light up the entire room.  Yugyeom felt his heart seemed to skip a beat as he looked into the male’s gaze and nearly bit his lip before stopping himself.   “Hello. I am Prince Yugyeom. It is a pleasure to meet you.  Are you a prince or an advisor?” he asked just to be sure.   He had already assumed that it was a prince, but then he remembered his own advisor’s prince like looks.

 

“You haven’t heard of me? Well, that is almost disappointing, Prince Yugyeom considering our kingdoms neighbor one another.” Youngjae said as he moved closer to Yugyeom and took his hand.  He placed a soft kiss on the back of it and didn’t miss the soft blush that appeared on Yugyeom’s cheeks.  “Oh? Such a beautiful blush on such a handsome prince.” he said letting his tongue poke out the side of his lips a little.

 

Yugyeom was now almost 99% sure this was a bad idea to talk to this prince, but he couldn’t help himself.  He was drawn into the light flirtatious nature of the prince in front of him.  “I assure you that the blush is simply due to how bold you’re acting.  I can’t say I’ve dealt with many people like you before as many in my kingdom tend to wait until I approach them.”

 

Youngjae laughed a bit and it caused that strange feeling yet again in Yugyeom’s stomach.  “It seems to me that you seem to forget Prince Yugyeom, this isn’t your kingdom anymore.” he said and then his eyes lowered to half mast as he stared into the slightly taller prince’s eyes.  “Still, you are like a breath of fresh air here, and I’m not just saying that because you are new.  There is just something… something about you.”

 

The younger prince tilted his head to the side.  “What on earth are you talking about?” he asked raising an eyebrow as though he thought the elder prince was mad.  

 

Youngjae just smiled before he pushed Yugyeom against the wall and moved in nearly kissing the younger male in front of him.  He could hear Yugyeom’s breath hitch, the way their breaths mingled, and how Yugyeom’s body responded beneath his fingertips.   Youngjae also noticed the sweet shiver that seemed to run through Yugyeom’s body and then pulled back looking at him as though he were assessing him.   A slow, y smile appeared on Youngjae’s face and he was about to make a comment before Jungkook appeared.

 

“My prince, did you get lost?  I have our things and so let’s go to our room.” Jungkook said then noticed Youngjae.  “Evening Prince Youngjae.  It is a pleasure to see that you have met Prince Yugyeom.  Unfortunately, it has been a long night and I apologize if he bothered you looking for directions.” he said and bowed to the prince.

 

“It was no problem to assist him, Royal Advisor Jungkook.  Our conversation was quite pleasurable.” Youngjae told him.  “I bid you both good evening and hope that you enjoy your stay here.  I’m sure I’ll enjoy Prince Yugyeom’s presence quite a bit.”

 

“Thank you and good evening, Prince Youngjae.”  Yugyeom said and followed Jungkook knowing that pink blush still stained his cheeks and that his heart was still beating faster than it should.

 

~*~

 

Once they entered their room, Jungkook looked over at his flustered prince and shook his head.  “Do I even need to tell you that Prince Youngjae is just a teeny bit dangerous?” he asked as he placed everything in the room and then accepted some of the things a servant had brought in for them.  

 

Yugyeom just looked over at him.  “I don’t plan on getting involved with Prince Youngjae.  Please have some faith in me, Jungkook.  He is not the type of guy that I am interested in.”

 

Jungkook bit his lip and shook his head.  “Sure he isn’t and that is why ‘not-so-little-Yugyeommie’ is making his shocking debut.  I wonder where he was that night we had to sleep together.  I could have easily just jumped right on and ro-”

 

A squeal came from Yugyeom as he threw something at his friend.  “No. We swore never to speak of that again.  I refuse to even entertain the thought that your embarrassing lines even fooled anyone.  I don’t want to think about anything like that. I just want to eat the food that was sent up for us and go to sleep.  Ok?”

 

Jungkook laughed and then smirked.  “Yugyeom and Youngjae sitting in a tree.  K-I-S-S-I-N-ah…” he nearly screamed laughing as Yugyeom started beating him with a pillow.  While he knew of Prince Youngjae’s reputation, he felt that if Yugyeom could get Youngjae to fall for him, then their relationship and potential marriage would be highly beneficial to both kingdoms.  In fact, they’d be the strongest and not have to worry about that ‘snake’-run kingdom to the west that kept trying to get a marriage contract between Yugyeom and their son.

 

~*~

 

Yoongi looked up from his book when Youngjae came back into the room.  He placed it down and went about preparing his prince’s evening tea.  “How did it go, Youngjae?” he asked him as he worked on his task.  

 

Prince Youngjae broke down into a fit of laughter.  He held his sides as he fell back onto his bed trying his hardest to remember that he needed to breathe.  “It was great! Perfect even! This might be my easiest acquisition yet!”

“Why do you think that, my prince?” Yoongi asked as he waited for the giggles to subside and then gave Youngjae his tea.  

 

Youngjae grabbed the tea and sipped it before he smiled with a twinkle in his eyes.  “Because my dear advisor, Prince Yugyeom is a .”