My Weakness

The Prince is a

Prince Yugyeom was nervous.

Today was the day that he was supposed to lose his purity.  It was necessary for his ascent to the throne as he needed to be able to attend HighThorne Academy.  Many would be disgusted by the need of their soon to be leaders to sleep with another person before being allowed to study for their birthright, but it was a necessary evil.   Kingdoms had been lost before when inexperienced heirs fell prey to their more experienced peers.  It was well known that many who went to that school tended to use it as a tactic to learn about one another and then make sure that their lands would profit from such an exchange.

Breakfast was nearly suffocating as his best friend sat next to him in his chair.  The charming advisor would be the next in line should Yugyeom fail tonight and to be quite honest, the male would rather just advise Yugyeom as opposed to actually taking his spot.  He didn’t want the throne and he definitely did not want to have the same stipulations and rules on his life.  Jungkook smiled at the king and queen while Yugyeom felt that he, himself, was doing nothing more than fidgeting about everything that was going on.

“Just breathe, my prince.  We have all day.” Jungkook told him reassuringly as he went back to eating his food.

The current queen, Yugyeom’s mother, laughed lightly. “Yes, I am sure you will be more than able to make us proud today my son.  I can’t wait to send you to HighThorne Academy.  I’ve always wanted to have a son that could go to that school.  Your father went to the school as did his father and the one before him.  Once you graduate, I know you will be an excellent leader.  Don’t be worried about meeting someone you wish to marry there.  If it is advantageous to us, I am sure we will love them.” she said with a smile on her lips.

Yugyeom wasn’t as confident as his mother seemed to be about his current predicament.  The truth was that beyond being nervous, he wasn’t sure how tonight was supposed to work.  He was supposed to lead things and be the one ‘on top’, but the entire idea was frightening.  He felt a light squeeze to his thigh and looked over at Jungkook as the other gave him a reassuring glance.  Yugyeom knew that Jungkook really didn’t want the throne and so he would have to do this – for both of them.

The minute that breakfast was over, Yugyeom nearly fled from the room with Jungkook on his tails.  Jungkook knew that his best friend was having a hard time with the idea of just having to screw someone to obtain his birthright, but he hoped that Yugyeom would be up for the challenge.  Otherwise, he was going to have to become king and he really didn’t want to do that.  It was already rare for a king and queen to have what they considered an acceptable heir to the throne should they not have an heir.  Jungkook couldn’t imagine how bad it would be to have an heir that couldn’t ‘perform’ their duties properly.

He knew how much Yugyeom wanted to ascend the throne, and so he had already devised a plan to achieve that result.  As long as Yugyeom managed to convince them of doing his duty, then he’d have to attend the school with Yugyeom as his advisor and protector.  It was the perfect set up and since they’d have to share a room in order to discuss what was learned and how it could apply to the kingdom, then it was a win-win.

Jungkook entered the room to see Yugyeom sitting on his bed and hugging a pillow.  The advisor shut the door and locked it to keep any servants from coming in.  There was already a table with pastries and the likes for them to enjoy throughout the day of Yugyeom ing him, though at the moment, Jungkook was almost 98% sure that wasn’t going to happen.

“How can I do this Kookie?  I mean, I keep telling myself how you aren’t a perfect stranger but something just feels… I don’t know… weird.” Yugyeom said squeezing his pillow tighter.  “Who on earth just plans to have ?  It should be spontaneous, passionate, and this overall amazingly hot, painful, and slightly sloppy experience.”

Jungkook just blinked a few times.  “Painful? I suppose it could be, but last I checked, it would be easy for you.  I’m the one who has to get taken remember.  I am pretty sure my is the one that’s supposed to be in pain.  Sloppy? Yes. I mean you are a and I’m not.  It’s not like I’m expecting you to be some suave playboy for your first time.  I’ve pretty much set the bar as low as I possibly could.”

“Kookie!” Yugyeom exclaimed as he threw his pillow at his laughing friend.  “You are not helping and thank you for that vote of confidence in my abilities to you.”

A few coughs and Jungkook stopped laughing only to look at Yugyeom with alarm.  “Oh no.”

“What?!” Yugyeom asked suddenly fearing that someone had overheard his little tirade somehow.

The brown-haired male slowly turned towards the prince with sad eyes.  “You told me I was supposed to have confidence in your abilities to me.”

There was silence for a few minutes while the words finally registered to Yugyeom.  When they did, his eyes narrowed and he lunged forward hitting Jungkook over and over again with another of his pillows as said male continued to die of laughter.  Yugyeom was happy for the slight reprieve from the heaviness of the situation, but he knew it would be time soon enough for him to have to move forward and proceed with his path to his birthright.

~*~

Jungkook fell over on to the bed and sighed.  “Alright, your highness, we’ve played every board game in here six times, ate the dinner that was brought to us, and have even taken our baths.  You are going to have to me already.  I’ll even do the hard part and prepare myself if that would make this easier, but you know damn well that someone will be lurking past the door in hopes of hearing ridiculously loud coming from me.”

Yugyeom bit his lip and looked down. Of course, he knew that they would have to have soon, but that didn’t mean he was ready for it.  Seriously, this whole thing was just completely messed up.  He took a deep breath and looked over at Kookie.  “I… I know I have to do this, but –“

“No buts.  I don’t want to be king, Yugyeom.  I really do not want to have anything to do with the royal court minus being your advisor so you don’t accidentally give the citizens too much control or give our kingdom away to some prince with a sob story.  I can do all the work if you want me to, but we need to have or something.” Jungkook said in an almost pleading tone.

Prince Yugyeom looked at his friend with a sad expression, before he leaned in and placed a kiss on Jungkook’s neck.   “No lip kisses.  Those are supposed to be special.” he stated as he placed soft kisses down his friend’s neck and to his collarbone.  His hands were shaking a bit as he grabbed the robe and started to push it back and then stopped.  “No. No. No. I can’t do this.  There is no way I can just randomly you.”

“I’m not sure you could anyone.” Jungkook mumbled, but just sighed.  “Should I try then?”

Yugyeom was hesitant, but slightly nodded.  As long as he lost his ity and didn’t bottom, then everything would be good, right?  He felt Jungkook move closer and kiss parts of his skin, almost expertly touching him in ways that definitely caused him to start sweating a bit.  He liked the touches that he was receiving, but something still felt off.  Once he felt his friend’s hand rub over the front of his boxers, Yugyeom quickly stopped him while panting heavily.

Jungkook didn’t press the issue, but he rolled over and groaned.  “So… I have a plan, but it is going to involve some acting from you.” he said and then got up and pulled out a piece of paper with some lines on it out of the pocket of his clothes. “Basically, we are going to pretend that you ed my brains out, ok?”  When Yugyeom nodded, he continued.  “It won’t be too bad.  After all, you just have to follow what is written there while thinking of the iest fantasy that you can.  I don’t care what it is, but we are making sure that it will be a damn good performance.  Got it?”

“I’m not sure….” Yugyeom started to say.

“It’s not your job to be sure.  This is why I am your advisor and so listen to the damn advice I’m giving you.” Jungkook said and then went around grabbing a few things.  “This should be good. I’m counting on you to rock the bed back and forth when I tell you to.  Now look at that paper and I’ll tell you when to speak.”

Yugyeom gave his friend a light glare, but nodded.  If this worked, then he could just wait to have until he was ready.  “Ok.  I’m ready.” he said sitting up and leaning against the headboard.   Jungkook tapped his leg and told him to begin.  Yugyeom looked at his first line and then at his best friend as though he couldn’t actually be serious.  Another, stronger tap to his leg, and Yugyeom rolled his eyes and said in his most authoritative, ‘y’, voice.  “Are you ready for this?”

“Y-Yes, my prince.” Jungkook said sounding a bit nervous.  “What do you want me to do?”

“Hmmm… how about you strip for me, nice and slow.  I want to get a good look at you.” Yugyeom said and resisted the urge to facepalm.

Jungkook bit his lip actually and then waited a bit as though he was actually stripping like he was asked to do, before speaking in an almost nervous.  “I’m a bit nervous to take my boxers off. I’ve never been with another man before.”

Yugyeom took a deep breath and just shook his head.  “Well then come over here and let me finish it for you, then.”   Jungkook lightly smacked a slipper on the ground as though he was walking towards the bed and then stopped right in front of Yugyeom.   He tapped Yugyeom’s leg for the next line.  “No, no.  Go to the end of my bed and crawl up to me.”

Jungkook waited for the appropriate time and then clapped his hands together.  “Oh! Yugyeom, don’t spank me too hard so soon.”

There were times when Yugyeom wondered why he needed an advisor.  This was most certainly one of those times.  “What can I say, you have a great .”  Yugyeom said and bit his lip to stop from asking Kookie ‘what the ’ and just looked at his lines. 

“Th-Thank you.” Jungkook said and made some weird whimpering sounds as though he was actually embarrassed to be like this in front of his best friend.  “I’m sorry I’m so nervous.  I know I’m not a , but we… being here with you like this is just….”

“Special? I know.” Yugyeom responded.  “Don’t worry.  I’d never hurt you.”  No, but I am thinking of murdering you right now. Yugyeom thought as he looked at the next lines.

Jungkook made a few, loud lip-smacking sounds before he read his next line.  “You know, it’s not fair if I’m the only one .”

“Well then, I should make things fair for you, shouldn’t I?” Yugyeom said and Jungkook made it sound like clothing hitting the floor. 

“Oh my god, it’s huge!” Jungkook exclaimed as though in awe of his size.  “Are you sure you’re going to fit in me?”

Yugyeom looked at Jungkook with an expression of ‘what the type of did you come across’ on his face.  “Yes.  Lay down so I can prepare you.”  There was a light hit from Yugyeom’s head on the headboard and suddenly he was a bit worried that he ed it up, but Jungkook just gave him a thumbs-up.  “Alright, I’m going to start slow with just my fingers.”

Jungkook poured some oil into a small, squishy ball and then put one finger into it.  “Ah… not so fast… that… feels… so strange….” he gasped as Yugyeom gave him one of the reassurance lines.  He then added a second finger to the ball to increase the light sound of preparation.  They continued like this up to four fingers.  “… this… this actually feels really good… I think… I think I’m ready… please me now, Yugyeom.”

He was not supposed to cry, but this was so cringeworthy that Yugyeom didn’t want to ever remember this after tonight.  “Your wish is my command.” he said to him before there was a lot of the sound of skin on skin made by something Kookie found in his room.  The room became filled with loud, wet, squelching sounds, low moans from Yugyeom, the sound of the headboard hitting the wall, and super loud moans from his dearest friend. 

“Oh my god, Yugyeom…. I’m so close….” Jungkook moaned really loud. 

Yugyeom made himself sound out of breath.  “Then come for me baby.” he told him as the headboard hitting became more frequent and sloppier. 

Jungkook nearly screamed in pleasure as he ‘came’.  “Yes, Yugyeom, please come inside me.”

A few grunts and more were heard and then it was silent.  It took a moment and they heard a few servants cheering as Jungkook added a proper mess to the sheets to look like it actually happened. They proceeded to remove the top sheets, stripped to their boxers, put some towels in a bowl of water, and laid in the position that they would need to be found in the morning.

“Can we please forget that we’ve ever done that?” Yugyeom pleaded while whispering to his friend.

“Yes. Yes we can, but we need to act like it happened.” Jungkook said as he yawned.

Yugyeom just nodded and they both went to sleep.

~The Next Morning~

A servant used a key to come and get the sheets only to see Jungkook being snuggled from behind by Yugyeom.  She nearly squealed in happiness, but simply quickly cleared out all the laundry from the room to wash it immediately.  Another servant came in and cleared up all the food happily before shutting the door. 

The sound of the door shutting happened to wake the two friends from their slumber.  “Well, it worked.” Yugyeom said even though he really didn’t want to admit it.  Last night was mortifying and they still had to act like they did all of it. 

Jungkook grinned.  “Of course, it worked.  I’m the one who came up with it.” he said sitting up and then going over to Yugyeom’s closet picking out clothes for them both.  He tossed Yugyeom some clothing and then proceeded to get dressed.  “Now, light touches, be caring, flirty, and even have me sit on your lap.  You are going to have to walk with me everywhere because technically my should feel really sore right now.  Can you at least do that much?”

Yugyeom rolled his eyes and got up getting dressed.  “Yeah.  It’s not that hard to do that.” he said and then just because he could, lifted Kookie up in his arms, and carried him bridal style to breakfast, much to the displeasure of his best friend.  He sat Kookie on his lap and ate while his parents were singing his praises and claiming they could barely sleep from how loud they were the night before.  As if they could hear anything through those thick walls.  They probably walked past the door. Crazy parents. Yugyeom thought as he resisted the urge to shake his head in front of them.

Jungkook was relieved because now he didn’t have to worry too much.  After breakfast, they bid goodbye to the king and queen and began their journey to the academy.  The advisor looked over at the sleeping prince with a light frown on his face and wondered for a moment if he had done the right thing.  Yugyeom did have this innocence about him that tended to be more problematic at times, but then Jungkook shook his head.  If there was one thing about his best friend, it was his stubbornness and just that thought alone made him confident that this would be easy