The Way You Loved Me

The Way You Loved Me

Listen to the song as you read! Enjoy!

___________

6 Years Ago

“Why are you doing this? I didn’t ask because I don’t trust you, I asked because I care, because I want to know what’s going on.”

“Really Namjoon? Is that really it or are you trying to insinuate something? Because I don’t like the constant questions, I feel like I’m on trial or something. Ever since you got signed, all of a sudden you’ve become so possessive and I don’t like it,” she said angrily.

Namjoon frowned, “Possessive? How? I simply asked what you did, who you hung out with.”

“Yeah right, I know exactly what this is all about. I’m out having fun with my friends and you’re working and you’re jealous that you can’t. Well I’m sorry, I didn’t choose to do what you’re doing, I’m still young and I’m gonna go out.”

He took a breath, shaking his head, “I’m doing this because I want to, because it’s what I love just like I love you. You’re both important to me, my music and you, the two loves of my life. I don’t regret spending time working on it and I want to work on our relationship. We fight so much about this jagi, wae? I know you want me to spend more time with you and I’m trying, I really am. Since I got signed, things are at a whole other level and…”

“Oh right, you never fail to take the time to rub it in my face at how you’re going to be so successful now and I’m still in college!”

She was angry, so angry. She didn’t need him hording it over her head how he got signed and how he was going to make music professionally, she didn’t need him to keep telling her that, she knew. It was always about him, all about Namjoon and his rap, his music, she was tired of it.

Namjoon’s face filled with pain and he made his way over to her, “Oh jagi no, that’s not what I’m…”

“It is, yes it is!”

He reached out, taking her hands, “Ani, I want you to be a part of this with me, us together. You know I’ve always supported what you’ve done, always and I always will, no matter what. I want us to do all of this together, my career, your career, like we talked about before. It’ll be tough, but I know we can do it,” Namjoon said gently.

“Let’s break up.”

His eyes widened, “What?”

“I want out, I don’t want this anymore,” she stated firmly, pulling her hands from his.

“B-break up? But…but…I don’t want that, I want to be with you.”

“I don’t want to be with you anymore Namjoon, no more. I can’t take this, I want to have a life, I want a boyfriend who’s there, someone I can hang out with, someone who doesn’t make me feel like a failure,” she said coldly, even though she knew it was a lie.

“A…failure? That’s how I make you feel?” He whispered.

“Yes!”

‘No’

“I’m sorry, I never meant to…to…” Namjoon sighed, looking away for a moment before looking back over at her. “I love you, can’t we try harder? I don’t want to lose you, I need you jagi, I really do. We’ve been together all this time, I need you more than ever.”

She shook her head, she was done, it wasn’t about Namjoon anymore, this was about her, as it should be.

“No Namjoon,” she stated.

He continued to look at her, reaching out to take her hands again and pull her to him, “I love you, I’ll always love you.”

“Get out,” she said, feeling herself starting to wavier.

It was the right thing to do, she could feel it.

Namjoon stared at her, unexpected and rare tears welling up in his eyes. Namjoon was insanely intelligent and with that, he was one of the most put together and laid back guys she’d ever met. He rarely ever cried, didn’t hug too much, but here he was doing both as he pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly.

“I’ll miss you jagi and I’ll wish you nothing but the best in your life, I want that for you. Even if you forget me, I’ll think of you. I don’t know what you’re going through now that you’re pushing me away, but if that’s what you want, I don’t want to stand in the way of what is your destiny. Maybe someday…someday we’ll meet again, when the time is right,” he whispered, his voice shaky with unreleased emotion.

She swallowed hard and watched as he pulled away, looking at her, tears spilling down his cheeks.

“I love you,” he said again as he leaned in, pressing his lips to hers softly.

Slowly he pulled away and looked at her again before turning and leaving the room quietly.

Love, my love I regret the day you went away

She watched him leave, it was the right thing to do, breaking up with Namjoon had been the right thing to do.

 

Present Day

I was too young to understand my love, but now I realize my mistakes

She watched as the video ended, a soft, wistful smile on her lips. As it would turn out, breaking up with Namjoon hadn’t been the right thing to do, not in the very least. She knew it back then, but she’d been too young, too self-absorbed to see the massive mistake she was making and she wouldn’t, not for a few years.

She’d gone on and lived her life and had had fun, just like she said. Then everyone had grown up and moved on, leaving her alone and lonely. She dated and had a few boyfriends, but none ever quite like him, the one who got away she called him. Rather, the one she let get away truth be told.

No man had ever treated her the way that one young man had, even to this day. Guys older, wiser, didn’t have the compassion, the intelligence he’d displayed, even at such a young age.

She’d been too blind to see it.

Where, where are you now? Now that I'm ready to
Ready to love you the way you loved me then
Where are you now? Do you still think of me?
Or does your heart belong to someone else’s?

Even though they were the same age, he’d been far more mature than her, looking back on it, she didn’t know why he put up with her, what he saw in her that made him want to be with her in the first place. She’d been incredibly selfish, self-centered and he was well beyond that if he’d ever even experienced it, not that she’d ever seen in the two years they’d dated.

She’d lived in South Korea for several years, her Father had been stationed there and they happened to meet at a party one time and hit it off. Namjoon had been an underground rapper at the time, struggling for exposure and to be signed by a major record company. She admired his drive, his passion and dedication to his craft, she hoped some of that would rub off on her. She’d been without focus, without direction and dating him had helped her learn. He’d tried hard, inspired and encouraged her always, so when he’d gotten signed, she’d felt as if she were being left behind. It was her own shortcomings because he’d never done anything to make her feel like a failure, despite what she’d told him at the time.

After he’d left, well, after she’d broken up with him and he left at her urging, she’d fallen apart. Threw herself into partying and drinking, staying up late, but it’d gotten old quick. Eventually, she went back home to America. Shortly after, she realized the mistake she’d made, wishing she could see him, desperately hoping that he’d call, but he never did, not once. She had hoped, but there had been nothing, not that she’d deserved it. She was too ashamed, too embarrassed to try to reach out to him and so all contact had been lost. She still had his number in her phone, couldn’t bring herself to erase it. After all that had happened, his now massive popularity, she didn’t figure it was the same anymore anyway, but still, she couldn’t bring herself to delete it, it was as if it was her one and only connection to him.

Namjoon had done well for himself, after having gotten signed, had been put in a hip-hop group named BTS. She’d kept up with him, with the group from the beginning. At first, it’d been just to see what he was doing, but then she genuinely became interested in the music, in the members and even though she’d never met them, she felt like she knew them somehow. After a time, their relationship felt like a faint memory, a dream, like it’d happened to someone else and she’d been a spectator.

Love, oh my love
I wonder if sometimes were you just a dream
I sit in the dark wondering if our paths will ever cross again
Oh Lord, I need to know, I sit and wonder

At first, watching him had been tough, very tough. She missed him, missed him terribly, but after a while, the happiness she felt for him outweighed the sadness, she just wanted him to be happy and he seemed to be. The group had some hard times, people putting them down, scandals rocking them, some involving him and some with other members, but they kept working, kept fighting and eventually gained the respect they deserved and now they were big all over, including in the US, she couldn’t be prouder of him. He’d done exactly what he set out to and had remained as humble and amazing as she remembered.

Throughout the years, she’d been a quiet support, having flowers sent to the different music shows they’d go to, she had a friend Eun Jung in Korea who worked for Mwave who helped her to accomplish sending food trucks and different things to him and s, always anonymously, never wanting him to know. She wasn’t sure he’d remember her anyway, he said he would, but that’d been years ago and he knew so many people now, famous and important people, she was sure he couldn’t be bothered with an immature ex-girlfriend from six years ago.

She looked up as they called for her flight. She grabbed her carryon and put her phone in the holster on her waist and stood and headed to the line to board the flight that would take her back to South Korea.

~~~

She ran to the arms of her friend, hugging her tightly.

“I’m so glad to see you! It’s been so long!” Eun Jung said, giving her a squeeze before pulling away, giving her a wide smile.

“Yeah it has, six years is a very long time,” she smiled, grabbing her bag and wheeling it along.

“Too long, you need to come visit more often,” Eun Jung smiled, grabbing at her carry on bag, waving her off when she tried to protest.

“I’d like to, but it’s so expensive.”

“Well, you could always move back here, I want you to come back, we could get a house together and it’d be fun!” Eun Jung pleaded, as they made their way out the airport and over to her car.

“Whoa, that’s a massive move, I can’t even imagine.”

“Just think about it, it would be great. How many times have we talked and you said you missed it here? How many?” Eun Jung stated, opening the trunk.

She put her suitcase in and grinned, “I know, but still.”

“Promise me you’ll think about it.”

She shrugged, “I dunno.”

“What you need is a good reason, something to encourage you to stay. We’ll find something, I promise,” Eun Jung winked.

~~~

Over the course of several days, her and Eun Jung hung out, going shopping and visiting a lot of the places they used to go to when they were younger. They were walking down the streets of Seoul, when she saw a large billboard with an ad prominently displaying an upcoming event for BTS at Mwave studios and she lingered a bit, her gaze resting on Namjoon.

“It’s been a long time huh?” Eun Jung said softly next to her.

Eun Jung had witnessed everything with her. Had seen how hard she’d taken the break up and had heard the eventual regret when she spoke of it.

She nodded, “Mmm, yeah it has. Even after all this time, I still think about him, a lot. If I knew then what I know now…” she sighed. “All’s well I guess. I hear he’s dating someone from a girl group and I’m happy for him you know? He deserves it, he deserves someone good and kind.”

“You’re good and kind,” Eun Jung said quietly.

She turned to look at her, giving her a sad smile, “If I was, I wouldn’t have let him go in the first place,” she turned and looked back up at the billboard again, “Just as well, I don’t know that I would’ve lasted once everything fell into place. I was painfully awkward and insecure, I would’ve held him down.”

“I don’t know about that, I think you would’ve risen to the occasion, you were and still are a lot stronger than you think,” Eun Jung reasoned.

Shaking her head, she wiped at her eyes, “Doesn’t matter, when it counted, I wasn’t.”

~~~

Where, where are you now? Now that I'm ready to
Ready to love you the way you loved me then
Where are you now? Do you still think of me?
Or does your heart belong to someone else’s

“So, here’s the stage, I don’t know how the performers do it, I mean, I’m up here for all the backstage stuff, but I don’t think I could come up here and sing and dance, I’d get sick,” Eun Jung stated, shuddering.

She chuckled, “That’s why you don’t and they do.”

“True,” Eun Jung nodded.

Eun Jung finally convinced her to let her give her a tour of Mwave studios. She’d taken her throughout the building, the cafeteria where they got lunch, the different boardrooms and then they made their way to the main hub where all the action took place. She saw the different rooms where the groups waited to go on, various names of celebrities and the stock rooms and such, it was all exciting and very busy.

They made their way down from the stage just as the fans started to file in, the auditorium slowly filling with chatter and squeals from excited fans carrying signed and banners.

“Let’s hurry out,” Eun Jung said suddenly, pulling away from backstage and out into the hallway.

“Whoa where’s the fire?” She said as Eun Jung practically dragged her away.

They stopped as Eun Jung was flagged down by someone. She looked around casually, her gaze resting down at one end of the hall, where it looked like a group was heading into one of the waiting rooms. She went to look away, when someone caught her eye, he looked awfully familiar. His gaze caught hers and she blinked in confusion, that looked a lot like Suga from BTS. It couldn’t be, Eun Jung would mention if they were going to be there.

She went to turn, when suddenly the group of people parted, and her heart dropped as he came into focus. She heard his voice, that low, rich deep voice as he spoke, and it was as if everything slowed down. She heard a laugh and then his face lit up, those dimples he was famous for appeared and it was as if she had tunnel vision. Everything went quiet and her vision grew blurry as the tears welled up, threatening to spill over. She stood stock still, as she stared at the face that had haunted her memories, her dreams for the last six years.

Kim Namjoon

If I close my eyes and make a wish
When they open will you be right here with me
Where are you now? Now that I'm ready to
Ready to love you the way you loved me then

She was faintly aware of Eun Jung calling her name from next to her, but she couldn’t tare her eyes away, she drunk him in. Her body started to tremble, her hands ice cold as she continued to watch him. One of his other members looked over, seeing her watching him. She was too stunned to comprehend who it was, but suddenly he turned to Namjoon, hitting him on the arm and pointing towards her.

All sound around her ceased when Namjoon turned his gaze to her, the smile slowly fading from his lips as his jaw dropped, his eyes widening with shock. The tears spilled over and she felt herself growing lightheaded as he blinked and started towards her.

Suddenly terror took her, it was as if someone poured a bucked of ice water over her. She couldn’t talk to him, not after how she’d ended things, what she’d said to him. She didn’t think she could take it if he yelled at her there in front of everyone. She took a step back and then another, bumping into Eun Jung as her legs threatened to give out on her, her ears ringing.

“I thought maybe you’d want to see…you’ve gone white as a sheet, hey…hey you’re going to pass out! Come, you have to lay down, c’mon,” Eun Jung said frantically, wrapping an arm around her and pulling down the hall to another room, giving Namjoon a look to stop.

Namjoon continued towards them until he was stopped by their manager, he looked down the hall worriedly as Eun Jung helped the woman and was once again tugged away by their manager. He casted one more longing look down the hall before relenting and following their manager into their room.

~~~

Slowly she opened her eyes, bringing a hand to her head. She felt clammy and disoriented, her head still swam.

“You’re awake, are you ok? I’m so sorry, I thought it’d be a good idea for you to see him again, I…” Eun Jung stopped, biting her lip.

She shook her head and slowly sat up, Eun Jung rushing to help.

“It’s ok, was just a shock. Geeze how pathetic, I see him after six years and I almost faint, wow.”

“I’m really sorry,” Eun Jung said again.

“Don’t be, it’s fine. I think it’s better if I don’t have any contact with him, best to leave the past in the past,” she said weakly, standing. “I’m gonna head back to my hotel and rest.”

“I think you should stay until you feel better,” Eun Jung fretted.

“It’s ok, I really need to just sleep, I’m sure it’s mostly just jet lag.”

“Well at least let me get one of the shuttles to take you,” Eun Jung offered.

“No need, I’ll get a taxi.”

“No way, let me do this, it’s my fault after all,” Eun Jung insisted.

Fifteen minutes later, she made her way out the room, bottle of water and some crackers in hand.

“Snack on those on the way,” Eun Jung stated firmly, walking with her out the room, an arm around her waist for support.

“I’m ok now really.”

“I don’t care what you say, just…” Eun Jung stopped suddenly.

She looked up to see Namjoon coming out the room suddenly, a woman next to him. She watched as the woman reached up, hugging him close before they walked off together and she sighed, looking away.

“I’m sorry,” Eun Jung said again quietly. “But that’s not what…”

She shook her head again, “No, it’s fine, seriously. Do me a favor ok?”

Eun Jung nodded.

“Tell him I wish him well ok?”

Eun Jung frowned, “You should tell him.”

“No, I don’t think I can. I’ll see you later alright?” She smiled a bit before making her way down the hall and out the door to the waiting van.

~~~

Could it be that two people were meant to be, yeah, yeah
In my dreams that's what I feel
Could it be that I'll never see you again

She rolled over in the bed and rubbed at her eyes, turning to look at the clock, it was past midnight and she was starving. After coming back to the hotel after the embarrassing incident at Mwave studios, she’d come back to her room and slept, hoping that when she woke up, it would all be a bad dream, no such luck. She really was pathetic, after six years she sees him and almost passes out and what was worse, he witnessed it.

Her stomach growled, she was starving, she hadn’t eaten anything all day, it was too late to go out and the kitchen was closed, she didn’t know what to do. Her internal clock was still off and back home, she’d be up and it’d be close to lunch time. Reaching out, she grabbed her phone, turning it on, part of her hoping miraculously that he’d call or…

Sighing she lowered her head, tears welling up fast and hard. It felt like six years ago, all those feelings came rushing back the moment she saw him. It was as if no time has passed, he’d been there and as scared as she’d been, she’d also wanted nothing more than to run into his arms and let him hold her like he used to. While he’d never been an overly huggy guy, when he did hug her, it was always warm and comforting, encompassing. She’d always felt safe and protected in his embrace and he put all his feelings and emotions into those hugs, she could feel it. She could tell he wasn’t overly comfortable with it, but he always hugged her when she wanted and times when she had acted as if she didn’t, he knew, he always knew and would hug her anyway. He always knew the right things to do, to say to make her feel better.

Openly sobbing now, she hurt all over, she’d missed him so much. All those feelings she thought she’d buried away came back, all of it and the hurt came back, only that much strong since seeing him. The night he left had been the last time she’d see him in person and to be in his presence now, to feel his energy had been too much, her heart ached for him. She was in love with him the way he loved her then…and there nothing she could do.

My love that was so true
Still I sit here waiting all alone by the phone for you
Now I understand, now I understand
What you meant when you said I love you,

I sit and wonder

A new message came through on her phone and she looked to see it from Eun Jung, wanting to make sure she was ok. After responding she was ok, just got up, she put her phone to sleep and decided to take a shower. She wiped at her eyes, headed to her suitcase got a change of clothes and headed into the bathroom.

A short time later she came out, a robe around her body as she put her dirty clothes into a bag and sat down on the bed, debating if she should get dressed and head out and try to find a convenience store that was open now that she could get a couple cups of ramen or something to eat, she was so hungry she was nauseous.

Feeling more refreshed since her shower, she decided to do just that, looking up on her phone for a store close to her and then went to find a taxi service, when there was a knock at the door. She stilled, who would be there? Could it be Eun Jung? Maybe that was why she wanted to know if she were feeling better and if she were still up. Slipping off the bed, she made her way over to the door, looking out the peephole, but saw nothing. Cautiously, she unlocked the door and opened it, her eyes widening.

On the other end of the door stood Kim Namjoon.

Where, where are you now? Now that I'm ready to
Ready to love you the way you loved me then
Where are you now? Do you still think of me?
Or does your heart belong to someone else’s

“Hello,” he said softly, giving her a gentle smile and then a small bow.

She simply stared at him, she couldn’t move. He smiled wider and took a step towards her and her body jerked involuntarily, and she took a step back, clutching at the handle of the door for support, leaning heavily against it.

“Yah, are you ok? I saw that you almost passed out earlier.”

His lips were moving, but she couldn’t hear what he was saying, she just continued to look at him.

“Can I come in?” He asked quietly.

She blinked, trying to collect herself as she took another step back, allowing him to enter. He made his way in and she slowly closed the door before turning to look at him. He watched her intently. Swallowing hard, she wrung her hands together nervously, at her dry lips.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to bother you, I just wanted to check up on you and see how you were.”

She looked up at him and she could see the worry in his eyes, there was so much she wanted to say, but the words wouldn’t come.

Namjoon looked away uncomfortably, “Maybe I should leave, this probably wasn’t a good idea,” he said, starting past her.

She saw him go past her and it was that same night six years ago when she let him walk out her life. She couldn’t let that happen again, at least not without an apology.

“Wait.”

He stopped, his back to her and she turned to look at him.

“Wait…please…please don’t…don’t leave,” she whispered.

Namjoon ce again to look at her and she looked down quickly, trying to gather herself.

“It’s been a long time.”

Slowly she lifted her gaze to his, finding him smiling a bit.

She nodded, “Y-yes, yes it has. How have you been?”

“I’ve been good, can’t complain,” he grinned.

She chuckled, “I guess not huh.”

“How about you? Have you been well?”

She thought back on how an hour ago she was sobbing on the bed because she thought she’d never see him again and she smiled.

“I’m alright.”

“I hope you don’t mind me stopping by like this, I spoke to Eun Jung and she told me you were still awake and where you were staying and so I thought I’d come to see you since we didn’t get the chance to talk at Mwave earlier. Here, I brought you something, I know you’re suffering from jet lag and I think back in the states, it’d be just about lunch time so I got you some ramen,” Namjoon said, holding up a plastic bag.

She looked at him stunned.

“I got your favorite, I thought we could eat it together, I got enough for both of us.”

“I was just going out to get some.”

“Now you don’t need to worry about it,” he smiled, reaching into the bag, pulling out four large bowls and taring the plastic off them.

Thirty minutes later, they finished eating, throwing out the remains in the small garbage can next to the small desk at the front of the room and now they sat on the couch, neither speaking. Slowly she looked over at him to find him watching her closely and she cleared .

“I’m sorry for staring but…it’s been so long, and you look exactly the same. I’ve really missed you, it’s great to see you.”

“You missed me?”

“Of course I did, I missed you the moment I left your room six years ago and I never stopped,” he said genuinely.

She let out a breath, she couldn’t believe what she was hearing, “Oh Namjoon,” she whispered shakily, looking down, forcing back tears. “I wanted to say that I’ve been keeping track of all that you’ve accomplished with your group, I’m so proud of you Namjoon, you’ve done amazing things and you continue to do so.”

He looked startled, “Really? I didn’t think you wanted to have anything to do with me.”

Nodding she looked away, “Yeah, I kind of gave off that impression, but no, I’ve supported you all this time in true fan style. Flowers and food trucks and…”

“That was you? Did you send all those things anonymously? Was that really you?” Namjoon asked, hope in his voice.

“I didn’t think you’d accept it if you knew it was me, I didn’t know if you’d even remember me. I know you said you’d think of me but…”

She felt him move closer to her on the couch and she was immediately enveloped in his warmth and her body started to tremble again. Being so close to him was torture because her body remembered everything about his and it longed to feel his pressed to hers again.

“I’m sorry Namjoon, I’m sorry about that night six years ago, I was wrong, what I did to us, to you, it was wrong,” she said suddenly, lifting her head to look into warm eyes.

“You don’t…”

“Yes I do, I have to.”

He stared at her and nodded once.

She chewed on her lip for a moment before looking back down, “I was afraid, afraid you would leave me behind. You were doing so well, you’d gotten signed and you were on your way and I was stuck, right where I always was. No direction, nothing happening for me and yet you…you were on to bigger and better things, I knew it. I was angry and hurt that you were doing better than me, I was selfish and I’m sorry,” she explained, her voice shaky and small.

“You don’t have to apologize,” he said softly.

Quickly she lifted her head to look at him, tears starting to stream down her cheeks, “Yes I do Namjoon, I need to do more than apologize, but that’s all I have to offer after all this time. I hurt myself, but more importantly, I hurt you. I told you to leave and you wanted to fight for us and I pushed you away, I’m so…so sorry Namjoon, I’m sorry,” she whimpered, tears flowing heavily. “You were always so much better than I deserved, right from the beginning, I took you for granted. For years after we broke up, I tried to find someone like you and I couldn’t, no one could compare to you,” she sniffled, wringing her hands together again as she lowered her head, closing her eyes.

“Jagi…”

She shook her head, “It’s my fault, I didn’t appreciate you then, I didn’t understand what you meant when you said you loved me, but I do now and I’m sorry for not respecting you and your love enough to try and fight harder, I’m sorry Namjoon.”

It was like countless times before, in her mind she’d be speaking to him, telling him how she felt only to open her eyes and find herself alone, speaking to an empty room. No real closure, no resolution, no hope at all.

“Do you know how long I’ve waited to hear you say that?” Namjoon said softly.

She felt warm hands cup her cheeks and lift her head and slowly she opened her eyes, staring into those loving brown ones she’d missed so much.

If I close my eyes and make a wish
When they open will you be right here with me
Where are you now? Now that I'm ready to
Ready to love you the way you loved me then

“You weren’t ready, we weren’t ready. I don’t know that either one of us knew what we were doing, or what we would’ve gotten into. I think maybe…we needed this time apart, so we could find each other again. It wasn’t the right time then, but I think now…I think now may be our chance jagi.”

She swallowed hard, watching him longingly.

“I’m ready if you are,” he smiled.

“But I thought you were seeing someone? They said you were dating…”

He shook his head, “Just because people say it, doesn’t make it so. I’m not seeing anyone right now… but you can change that if you want.”

“I-I can?” She whispered softly.

“Mmm hmm. We could you know, go out on a few dates, see if we’re still compatible and see where it takes us, what do you say?” Namjoon asked, reaching up and running his fingers through her hair. “Are you willing to give us a try again?”

“I think I am, and we’ll take it slow?”

“As slow as we need to jagi, we don’t need to rush. I want to do this right this time,” Namjoon said gently.

She stared at him, “I’ve never seen in anyone else’s eyes what I see in yours Namjoon…love.”

He blinked, a faint sheen of tears in those eyes and he smiled a bit, hint of red on his cheeks.

“Can I have a hug?” She asked softly.

He smiled broadly, “I thought you’d never ask,” he exclaimed, reaching out and pulling her into his arms, hugging her tightly. “I’ve missed you so much jagi, so very much.”

She buried her face in his neck, “I’ve missed you too Namjoon. I love you,” she whispered. She could feel his smile and then the wetness on her shirt as he responded.

“I love you too…always.”

Where are you now? Where are you now?
Now that I'm ready to, ready to
Ready to love you the way you loved me then
Where are you now? Do you still think of me?
Or does your heart belong to someone else instead

Where are you now?

Song : Where Are You Now - By Janet Jackson (Lyrics from Song Lyrics.com with edits by me)