Realizations and Revelations: SaHyo

Twice One Shots

For those of you who don't read my other One Shots I have a lot going on and there was also a lack of motivation to write anything. Twice is in the USA and I'm so sad I don't live near any of the cities they're at or money to fly out. Anyway, thank you for reading and enjoy!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Lately the way Sana has been snaking around has been making me upset, sure she does it to all nine of us, but I just want her all to myself sometimes. I like when she clings onto me or runs to me for a hug. Like the airport when she volunteered to carry me on her back all the way to our car for a penalty. I had to take a step back to think as to why I was feeling the way I was, therefore I had being to ignore Sana. Whenever she asked to go out or for cuddles I always came up with an excuse, I have been ignoring her skin ships or being alone with her for two months now. 

"Jihyo-ah don't you think you should at least tell Sana what's going on?"

I look over to Nayeon unnie and shake my head. "No, I don't even know whats going on unnie, what I'm I suppose to tell her. Oh, Sana unnie sorry I avoid skin ships I'm confused?"

Nayeon laughs and shakes her head. "No you tell her you like her and you're just jealous."

"Excuse me? Me jealous? I don't think so unnie, she snakes with all of us, why would I be jealous, that's absurd unnie. I can't believe you just did that I'm leaving." 

"Whoa, Jihyo-ah it was a joke, I'm sorry!" Before I could leave Nayeon grabs me and makes me sit next to her. "What's going on, I know you're our leader, but as the oldest I'm not going to let you keep your problems to yourself."

"I'm not a lesbian unnie."

My statement took Nayeon unnie by surprise. "Jihyo-ah that.. I wasn't implying that you were, I was just joking about you being jealous, I figured since we joked about it with Once that it wasn't a issue to joke about it with you, but if it bothers you then, maybe there's something you need to come to terms with Jihyo-ah."

"Thats the thing, I don't need to come to terms with anything Nayeon unnie. You're implying that I might like women and I don't like that."

"Alright Jihyo-ah, I'm sorry, if you need anything I'm here okay?" I feel her grab my hand and she squeezes it lightly.

I nod my head and lay my head on her shoulder. "I'm sorry too unnie, thank you."

We hear the door open and Sana comes in with a big smile, but as soon as she sees me holding hands with Nayeon and resting my head on her shoulder her smile falters a bit. "Hey guys dinner is her and Jeongyeon unnie sent me to get you two."

"Thank god I was starving!"

I laugh at Nayeon unnie. "Well be right there, thanks Sana unnie!"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After the conversation I had with Nayeon unnie I have been taking time to myself and thinking about what she said. It would explain the reason why it would make me upset when Sana unnie would leave me for another member. It took me a while to figure it out, but with all the time I took I'm sure that the relationship between Sana unnie and I has changed. This time around Sana unnie is the one who's been avoiding me and being a little cold to me. The worst thing is that we have been getting into arguments lately, more than what we usually would. 

"Seriously Jihyo why is it everything I do your business? It shouldn't matter, not to you at least."

"Everything you do is my business because I'm the one who gets scolded and therefore I have to scold you!"

"It's not like I'm doing anything serious, I'm just going out."

"An that is the problem, you can't go out without saying anything. Especially to me."

"Excuse me? What I'm not allowed to go out anymore? Who do you think you are?" I stare at her and I start to smile and shake my head. "Do you think I'm joking Jihyo-ah."

I clear my throat and I wipe the smile on my face. "I'm your leader. That alone is enough to tell you that what you do and the rest of the girls do is my business. I don't know what's gotten into you, but you must be crazy telling me that what you do is none of my business, in case you forgot, you are a celebrity. You are always being watched, you know we have a image to maintain. I don't care what you do at least let me know so when the manager asks I can say where you are."

"I'm sorr-"

"Save it. Next time you should think before you act Sana unnie, words can hurt. The fact that you tried to make me feel as if I didn't care for your well being is a slap to my face. As a leader I sacrifice myself first for all of you. It saddens me that you would be little me like that. Do whatever you want, Sana, right now I could careless." I turn around and I walk away and head over to my room. I open the door and I close it and put my body against it. I close my eyes and I muffle the sobs threatening to come out of me. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Also I am missing Mina terribly, I heard there's a chance we won't see her till 2020 and I am devastated, but if it's all the time she needs for her to be happy and healthy, then there's no complaints from me. Mina us Once and Twice love you and miss you very much, I know you'll get through this and come back a happier and more confident version of yourself! Fighting Mina!!

OT9 OR NONE!