Butterfly

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here it is :)

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Yah! Where are you dragging me to?” Eunbi asks confusedly when Yujin suddenly came and pulled her.

 

“Ahn Yujin!” Eunbi pulls her hand away from Yujin when the woman not answering her.

 

“Unnie! Just come with me!” Yujin stomps her feet like a child, impatience by the sudden halt.

 

“Just tell me first where we are going to.” Eunbi crosses her arms, glaring at the younger yet taller woman.

 

“I want to watch them performing, unnie~” Yujin pouts while showing her puppies eyes.

 

Eunbi raises her brow and questions, “You can just go, Yujin. Why are you dragging me there too? I’m not interested in watching whatever that performance is.” Eunbi rolls her eyes but her gaze drops on Yujin again, “Who are them?”

 

“Seriously, unnie?!” Yujin gaps surprisingly at Eunbi’s question. She blinks her eyes and tap her own cheeks, “Have you stayed inside that office only for the whole years you been here?”

 

Eunbi quickly slaps Yujin’s arm lightly after hearing her mocks, “I just been here a year before you, Ahn Yujin. Do I have to spell it slowly for you?”

 

Yujin flinches a little after knowing that the issue is a bit sensitive to the older woman. They are separated by a few years but the older woman just entered college due to some personal issue.

 

“I’m sorry…” Yujin lowers her head as she apologized guiltily.

 

Seeing the gloomy puppy, Eunbi feels guilty so she decided to go along with her excitement, “So, where are they performing?”

 

Upon hearing Eunbi’s, the puppy blinks her eyes excitedly with a goofy smile.

 

“Let’s go!” Yujin quickly pulls Eunbi’s hand as she excitedly swinging their hands together.

 

Eunbi just smiles seeing the excited puppy. Maybe going out in a while will calm down her throbbing headache from their piled documents.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Is this a new café?” Eunbi asks as her eyes strolling thru the café’s decorations. It was decorated beautifully and the atmosphere is totally calming.

 

“Yep! It just opened last week.” Yujin nodded her head excitedly. Eunbi just followed Yujin as she feels a bit awkward with the new atmosphere.

 

“You came again!” Eunbi’s head turns to the owner of the voice and saw a short-haired woman smiling, greeting them. What more amusing is seeing the puppy was shyly talking with the woman.

 

“Of course!” Yujin answers a bit loud, her excitement showed and the woman at the counter just giggled at her. Eunbi silently stares at the short-haired woman and quickly look away when the woman caught her eyes.

 

“I see you bring someone with you today. Welcome to Velvet’s Café!” The woman greets enthusiastically and Eunbi nods with a smile, still shy to lock eyes with the woman after caught staring.

 

Eunbi glares at Yujin after Yujin elbowed her and wiggled her brows teasingly at her.

 

“Excited much to see her?” Once again, the woman pulls their attention and Eunbi quick to noticed the flustered face of the puppy.

 

“Ah, y-yes,” Yujin answers yet nervous.

 

“What are you going to have today?”

 

“Two green teas latte, with extra cream. You okay with that, right unnie?” Yujin makes the order but didn’t forget to ask for Eunbi’s confirmation even she already knows that the older girl will get green teas for sure.

 

“Yes, thank you.”

 

“Alright! Two green teas latte with extra cream. We’ll deliver it to your table. Please enjoy your time here!”

 

“Thank you, Sakura unnie! We’ll be at the usual spot.” Yujin answers back happily and pulls Eunbi to the usual spot of hers.

 

“You knew the cashier girl?” Eunbi asks curiously after they seated.

 

“Cashier girl? Are you asking me about Sakura unnie?” Yujin gives her smug smiles, teasing her unnie.

 

Eunbi rolls her eyes, “I’m not interested in her, okay? I’m just asking.”

 

“You not going to ask if you not interested, unnie~” Yujin continues teasing the latter after seeing the flustered face of Eunbi. Yujin just chuckles as Eunbi glares at her before speaking, “Not really. We just interact a few times as she delivered my drink. She’s nice but already taken.” Yujin says as she pointed with , telling Eunbi to looks at the direction.

 

Eunbi turns her head and saw Sakura acting like a kid in front of a woman.

 

“She’s a baby when it comes to Chaeyeon unnie,” Yujin commented and Eunbi nodded understandingly after seeing their interaction. They not even hiding their flirty interactions.

 

Eunbi feels her sudden electrified feeling when she heard a strum of the guitar. She quickly turns her head to where a small stage placed inside the café. A woman in her white flowery dress was seated comfortably while checking the guitar on her hand. When the woman raised her face and give a small smile, Eunbi feels a sudden rush of emotions came to her.

 

“Why?” Eunbi mumbles as she feels a drop of tear on her face. She quickly wipes it before Yujin notices it. Eunbi sighs in relief as she saw Yujin has her eyes fixed on the stage and didn’t notice what happened to her. She didn’t want to get questioned when she didn’t even know it herself.

 

“Who are you?” Eunbi mumbled under her breath as she watched the two women performing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, can you please wait here for a second?” Yujin asks as she’s standing up.

 

“Where are you going?” Eunbi furrows her brows.

 

“I’m going to see someone for a moment,” Yujin says excitedly but froze on her spot when someone talks.

 

“Who? Where are you going, Yujinie?” A pick-haired woman spoke up. The woman basically standing behind Yujin.

 

Eunbi confusedly looking at the woman who approached them. Eunbi quickly recognized her as one of the women who performed just now.

 

“Yujinie?” The girl pokes Yujin’s arm but Yujin was standing still while blinking her eyes.

 

Eunbi smirks after realizing the situation.

 

“I’m sorry about the puppy, miss. I think she’s too whipped for you.” Eunbi blurted while holding her laughter.

 

“Unnie!” Yujin quickly pouts with her face reddened. Eunbi also noticed how the other woman flustered and fanning her face.

 

“I’m sorry about that, Minjoo unnie.” Yujin finally speaks to the pink-haired woman. “And this is Eunbi unnie, my favorite unnie.”

 

“I know.” Minjoo blurted, raising the curiosity of the two.

 

“What she meant is she knows she’s your favorite unnie. You told us last time you’ll bring her.” Another woman approaches them. Yes, the other performer.

 

“Yes, yes.” Minjoo quickly nods her head.

 

“Good to see you here again, Yujinie.”

 

“Pretty as usual, Hyewon unnie~” Yujin playfully says.

 

“I think you meant that for Minjoo, Yudaeng.” Hyewon playfully counters back which made the puppy flustered once again.

 

Eunbi has her eyes fixed on the black-haired woman, she tightens her fists as she feels her heart beating so fast. She doesn’t understand. She only saw the woman today, yet she feels a great longing once her eyes set on the woman.

 

Yujin quickly dragged Minjoo away because Eunbi and Hyewon keep teasing them, leaving the two awkward women beside each other. Eunbi does not dare to even look at the woman beside her. She just hoping to get away from her as soon as possible.

 

 

 

“So, you are Yujin’s favorite unnie huh?” Hyewon suddenly speaks which made Eunbi flinched.

 

“Yeah. And do you have a problem with that?” Eunbi blurts back, didn’t notice how cold her voice came out. She didn’t even look at the woman beside her.

 

“She’s likable. Wish to have dongsaeng like her. So, can I know who’s this favorite unnie of her?” Hyewon asks as her eyes fixed on Yujin and Minjoo who shyly talking to each other.

 

“You don’t have to know that.” Eunbi said as she walks away, leaving Hyewon and walks towards the ‘married’ couple instead.

 

“Yeah, I don’t have to…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…butterfly.”

 

Hyewon mumbles as she watched Eunbi walking away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunbi regretted her decision to stayed back at the college when she noticed it’s already late as she walked out from the college gate. The street she used to go back home is a bit dangerous because of some drunkards who always passed by the area. And, the night must be an unlucky one for Eunbi.

 

“Hello there y~” Eunbi wants to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter