Head Over Heels - 003

Head Over Heels - j.jk

"But dont get any ideas. I have no feelings for you. You embarrased the out of me during that.. unforgettable scene, but thats not exactly my damn point! Im doing this for the more popularity and drama." Jungkook said as he was looking through his menu. "Get anything you want. But.. yes or no?" Jungkook asked as he raised a brow.

.

"No thank you. I dont need Sayunmi to make me gag again." I rolled my eyes. "Sayunmi?" Jungkook asked confused. "Your so called, #1 fangirls in the universe! Type of . Calling you oppa makes me gag." I said as he chuckled. "Well by tomorrow expect them to be nice to you and treat you like their queen." I looked at him from my menu. "Excuse me?" I asked confused. "Its nothing, jagi." He winked as he called over the waiter.

I looked at the waiter and she was all eyes on Jungkook. I felt like vomiting. To gross..

"Mr. Jeon-ssi what would you want?" She asked fluttering her eyes and biting her lip. Jungkook noticed that she waws flirting with him but he didnt wanna do crap at the moment. "The lunch special please." He handed over his menu. "Alright I'll get it for you-" She was about to leave without taking my order. "Miss-" But I waws cut off. "You forgot to ask my girlfriend wants." Jungkook smirked at me. I swear. "Oh." She looked at me. Her look started to shape into a glare. "Oh." She said again but with a disgusted tone this time. "I want a lunch special too please." I handed over my menu as she still had the disgusted look. "Yeah yeah okay. I'll get it ready I guess." She rolled her eyes then looked back at Jungkook. She had a weird cheeky smile then glared back at me. I waved at her mockily then she turned her heel towards the kitchen.

"Aish Jeon Jungkook!" I said angrily. "Thats me! Whats up." He asked as he rested his chin on his palm, looking at me, piercing into my soul. "Im not your girlfriend! In fact I will never be you girlfriend! Make sure that pierces into that stupid wasted brain of yours! You probably cant process that because you see the image of you spreading a girls legs!" When I said that he had a smirk. "Yeah, you and me. I see that happening." He winked at me.

"IM GONNA GAG JEON!" I covered my mouth then dranked water. I heard him chuckle. "The boys mentioned that your really cute when your mad. I agree with them." He was still looking at me. I shrugged.

 "Your the first girl Jungkook has ever requested down in here. Hes probably catching feelings for you. Hes always talking about you and how your different from other girls."

No. I repeat. No.

I looked up at Jungkook who was still staring at me. Once we made eye contact I quickly looked away. . "I thought you dont like me?" I scoffed as I was him smirk. "Im just flirting, akak trying to see if you like me." I rolled my eyes. "Me falling in love with a playboy? Please. You make me laugh." I chuckle, he glared at me. "You know. I never ever dated anyone. And I never played with girls they just fall in love with me. But you, your different." He pointed at me as he rose an eyebrow. "Um thanks?" I rolled my eyes. "So my first priority is to win you and break that fragile heart of yours." He grinned. "In your dreams lover boy. I would rather date anyone worse than you."

"Oh really now? Who?" Jungkook asked. "I meant, not anyone in specific, but just not you." I dranked my water. "So you would date that Baekhyun guy?" He scoffed. "Sure why not. At least hes not you. Im better off with him. Someone who's better than you, specifically. Byun Baekhyun." I smirked as I saw him clench his fist. His knuckle turning white. But the main question Why is he even mad? "Here, two lunch specials." The waiter came back. She placed my plate then took a good look at Jungkook. Staring into his eyes. "Here." She gracefully placed his plate. "Thank you kind lady." He smiled at her. Gross. She giggled then looked back at me. "Pshh." She gave me that disgusted look again. Yet again she looked back at Jungkook with a smile. "Here's my number." But Jungkook chuckled.

"Im sorry. But im here with my girlfriend." He grabbed my hand and intertwined fingers with me. "Y-Yah!" I tried pulling back my hand but his grip was getting the better of me. "Aish I dont think her uglyass likes you." Jungkook stood up, he let go of my hand. He was glaring at her. "She is not ugly." He grabbed the paper that she wrote her number on, then ripped it into pieces. "Yeah and your right, she doesnt like me. She loves me. Now get out of my sight." I was shocked. How can he be so scary over a girl? "Jungkook-ah, stop. Your scaring her." I looked at her as she had fright in her eyes. "Im sorry." I stood up then slapped Jungkook. Making her gasped.

"I am NOT your girlfriend. YOUR A JERK! I will NEVER be your girlfriend! And mark my words Jeon Jungkook. Your an absolute jerk. I dont get why girls fall in love with you! Your looks may be okay but your personality isnt! I hate you. You get mad over nothing. You couldv handled it like someone normal! Your just nothing but spoiled, oh and wealth." I said those words harshly as I saw tears in his eyes."

 

"Why?"

 

I looked back at him. "I-I cant Y/n-ssi. I cant be normal." As I saw his tears I froze. Hes gonna, cry? The waiter left.

"What do you mea-" He cut off my words as he grabbed my wrist, pulling me along with him. He pushed me into his car then went into the driver seat. He started speeding. "SLOW DOWN! JUNGKOOK!" We were going way to fast. "STOP!"

I spent 10 minutes yelling stop and hitting his shoulders until we were at a stop. But we were at a nice park, where no one was at except for me and Jungkook. "What the hell Jungkook?!"

He looked at me. "You would like me if I wasnt spoiled huh?! Or even a normal person, if thats such a thing." He was yelling at me at this point. "I-" I froze for a second as he hugged me. "I love you. Your different. I dont care if im not your specific prince charming but please. Give me a chance." He broke the hug and held onto my shoulders. "What-" Cant he at least let me talk?! Damn man. "Starting tomorrow. I will live like you...

 

live with you."