Head Over Heels - 002

Head Over Heels - j.jk

"LEE Y/N GOT THE RED CARD!" A boy shouted as everyone gasped, running away from me. I grabbed the red card then walked over to the trash can. I started to rip it apart, piece by piece. "That card got nothing on me!" I yelled as I turned back around to see Yoongi. I flintched as I didnt realize him there. "Still talking to yourself?" He chuckled as he put his hands in his pockets. "You need to stop popping out.. it scares me." I nervously chuckled. "You know, your actually really cute." I looked up at Yoongi as he had to kneel down to my eye level. He smiled as he patted my head. "Your eyes are everything, did you know that?" I started to blush real hard.. omg. "Just forget about the red card thing. You really got on Jungkooks nerves." His smile faded. "Its his fault for messing with Baekhyun! What did Baekhyun do anyways?!" I scoffed then crossed my arms. "Baekhyun is the smartest in hallway 12-C. He forgot to do Jungkooks homework." Yoongi removed his hand from my head then stood up straight, looking down at my small body. "Aish really!? Cant he just do his own homework?! HOW IRRITATING!!" The blood inside of me started boiling. Just because of a stupid reason.

"Yeah sorry about that. See ya later though, cutie." He ruffled my hair then walked away. I waved at him until he was out of my sight. I sighed. How am I gonna forget people are gonna attack the heck out of me?

 

I was silently walked to homeroom with everyone looking at me. Whispering. Laughing. But I just shrugged it off. Until I slipped and fell on my . "Uh oh I forgot to put the warning sign!" A boy laughed as everyone else was laughing with him. "Your mistake, not mine." I shrugged. Their laughing faded. When I stood up I realized three girls standing in front of me. "Your smell makes me wanna barf. Too much perfume!" I coughed. The girl with red lipstick rolled her eyes. The other girl was chewing her gum loudly with opened. Then there was another girl combing her hair. Were these the girls in the washroom? "You make me sick." The girl chewing gum spit at me. "Gross.." I gagged as she tsked at me. "says the one who disrespected our oppa!" The girl put away her comb. "And who are you guys?" I asked as they all tsked at me in sync. That was seriously so cringy.

"Sana!" The girl with red lipstick.

"Dahyun." The girl chewing gum with opened. Ew. Gross.

"And im the leader, Mina!" The girl threw her comb at me. "Now that was unnessecary." I kicked her comb to the side as they all tsked at me, once again.

"All three! Were Sa-yun-mi!" They all said as they fluttered their eyes in syn, once again. "Gross. Sayunmi? Um.. makes me gag." I said as I shrugged. Dahyun spit at me again. "WHAT THE HELL!? GROSS!" I gagged. "Aish! Shut the hell up you !" Dahyun moved her hair behind her ear. "Dont make it seem you spread your legs more than you spread rumors!" I snapped back at her as they all gasped. "D-Dont a-asume things!" Dahyun fixed the length of her skirt because, probably of her insecurities?

"Well anyways. Dont mess with BTS or you'll have to start with us!" Sana sprayed her perfume into my face. "Bleh!" I gagged again. "Lets go ladies. Shes just a waste of time." Mina said with a disgusted look on her face. All three left with the clicks of their heels still being heard. "Aish I swear their really the one who wastes my time!" I stomped all the way to my homeroom. I opened the huge door as I looked around. "Y/n!" I looked to my right. I saw Seokjin waving at me. I walked over to our desk then sat next to him. "Hey." I sighed. "Im sorry about Jungkook and the red card. We opposed it but you got on his nerves." Seokjin said as he fluttered his eyes at me. "Its fine Seokjin. I get it. Hes a spolied brat-

-nothing but wealth."

"Dont think Jungkooks just about wealth. Hes just, lonely." I heard him sigh. "Being bestfriends with six guys? Yeah hes very lonely. Im not that lonely because I have one friend." I said sarcastically. "Thats because Jungkook kept all seven of us together. He brought us happiness. Even though he is a brat he makes us happy." I looked at Seokjin as I rolled my eyes. "Good for him."

As the lesson was going I felt a tap behind me. Park Jimin. "What?" I whispered loud enough for JImin to hear me. I felt a post-it note being placed on my back. I grab it then read it.

Whats the answer for two and five?

I rolled my eyes then crumbled the paper. I threw it behind me, hitting JImin. I heard him chuckle and his pencil moving. He placed another post-it note.

I was just joking. Im placed in this class for a reason xD anyways, wanna eat lunch with me and the boys?

Eat lunch with him and the rest hm? Meaning Jungkook will be there. I crumbled up the paper then threw it behind me, hitting Jimin, again. I heard him chuckle which sent shivers down my spine. What the hell?

 

"Baekhyun oppa." I pouted as he flicked my forehead. "Stupid. Come on lets eat lunch." He closed his locker.

While Baekhyun and I were walking to lunch. The students were following us. "Shes gonna get tomatoed! And that Baekhyun loser cant help her ." A bunch of boys were laughing. "Am I the only one concerned? Shes crazy for not falling in love with Jungkook oppa at first sight. She probably has bad taste, I mean look at Baekhyun! The pathetic couple!" The girl who said that got on my nerves. As her friends started laughing I stopped my tracks. Making everyone stop their tracks. I looked back at the group of girls.

"Pathetic?! Look who's talking! Shut your-"

"Y/n-ssi."

I looked behind me. Jimin.

"Um hi? Aish nevermind, lets go Baekhyun-" I was gonna grap Baekhyun's wrist, Jimin grabbed my hand. "Everyone. Y/n is gonna currently be occupied by me. And as for you Baekhyun-ssi, you can skip the next school hours. Thanks for keeping Jungkook's girlfriend company." Jimin smiled as I was shocked. J-Jungkook's g-g-girlfriend?! ME?! Oh hell no. Everyone gasped. "Their dating? No their not! Jungkook oppa didnt even make it official!" A girl tsked. "Well my bad those words slipped out of my mouth. I meant future girlfriend. Now excuse us-" Jimin said until I started talking.

"Jimin-ssi. Im supposed to be eating lunch with Baekhyun! Not you and your... your.. stupid group! Now please let go of me." I yanked my hand away from his grip. "Baekhyun. You talked about this earlier with Namjoon hyung. Dont do crap." Jimin was now looking at Baekhyun as I saw him gulp. "Yes. Thank you. Again." Baekhyun quickly left as I felt Jimin's grip on my wrist again. I was practically being dragged.

"What did the Namjoon guy tell Baekhyun?" I asked while we were walking. "Baekhyun hasnt told you anything? His grandma is in the hospital, his parents are out somewhere, and all he got is his little sister and grandma at the moment. He needs time for his grandma. So Namjoon let Baekhyun out so he could take care of his grandma." Jimin smiled. I felt a smile grow on my mouth. That Namjoon guy.. hes such a sweetie. "Yes my hyung is a nice guy." Jimin patted my back. "Why are you guys friends with that brat.. Jeon Jungkook?" I asked as Jimin sighed. "Were the only one's he got."

It got a little silent until he stopped his tracks at an elevator. We entered the elevator. "Your the first girl Jungkook has ever requested down in here. Hes probably catching feelings for you. Hes always talking about you and how your different from other girls." Jimin chuckled as I hit him playfully. "Dont get any ideas. He just wants to ruin my life at this point." I giggled as Jimin turned my body so im facing him. "Yoongi hyung is right. Your such a soft cutie." He kneeled at my level and started smiling.

"I-I mean-" The elevator door opened revealing Jungkook with his eyes widened. He grabbed me to him as he had a hard grip on my wrist. "Really?!" Jungkook snapped at Jimin. Now it was Jungkook dragging me, how.. pleasant. EW.

I heard Jimin chuckle. "See ya later Y/n-ssi." JImin waved at me.

 

"So why did you need me?" I said as I looked around this nice restaurant.

 

"Be my girlfriend."