one

Part Time Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eyes wandering around in no particular target with his dull expression while he holds a glass of white champagne with his left hand. The loud talking and laughters that surrounds him caused by the elderly excitingly planning the betrothal of his and the girl seated across him. Jimin sighed inwardly softly, trying to avoid getting an attention from the people around the table, but Jungyeon managed to noticed that. Biting her lips in a slight annoyance, she kicked his leg under the table secretly. Groaning in slight pain when Jimin felt a kick to his leg, he looks up to see the one and only person who would do it. His eyes meeting Jungyeon's, eyebrows furrowing in displeasure.

Jungyeon sticks her tongue out, mocking Jimin in the process. Jimin's jaw clenched in so much annoyance from the lady across him. His Father, Mr Park, notice the two has become quiet at the table.

"We are such a bad parents. This is our children's wedding we're talking about and we dare exclude them from the conversations." Mr. Park laughed amusedly. The rest of the elderly laugh along with him. Looking at the two people, glaring at each other to which Mr. Park mistakenly thought as loving stares. He clears his throat softly to catch the attention of the two already killing each other in their head.

"Jimin, I'll let you have days off to join Jungyeon to choose your engagement rings and other important stuffs for the wedding." Mr. Park stated. His stares firm on Jimin, knowing the latter will use whatever excuses he has in order to avoid the planning. Mr. Park didn't let Jimin have a chance to answer back when he continued speaking.

"I've allocated someone to finish off your remaining works for the next days. Join Jungyeon and I hope you bond with each other, understand?"

Jimin looks at his father for a seconds before nodding unwillingly. Jimin looks at Jungyeon with a death stare to which the lady return with a mocking raised eyebrow.

The formal dinner has come to an end, Jimin rushing to go back to his apartment to have a rest from this tiring night, however his plan came to abrupt even before he could began. Jungyeon's Mother has pulled her daughter's arm, Jungyeon flinching from the sudden pull before gently shoving her daugther to Jimin's still form. A knowing smile plastered on her face.

"Why don't you two begin your bond from tonight? Get to know each other more. I know my baby has a curfew but for tonight I'm willing to let her stay out late. Take care of my daughter, Jimin." Mrs. Yoo happily said before walking away from the two to their car. The two confused individual looks at the two cars accelarating away from the parking lot.

"Give yourself a ride to your house. I'm going home." Jimin irritatingly order, walking towards his old audi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter