two

Part Time Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"...did it pass your taste, Madam?"

Taerin nervously asked the intimidating girl standing infront of her, eyes wondering around the empty apartment.

The client lazily moves her eyes and lightly sighed.

"I guess this will do. It looks liveable at least." The client turns her head slighty to Taerin with blank expression on her face. Taerin sighed in relief, finally the lady coming to a decision. They have been going places for hours trying find the suitable apartment for the intimidating girl in front of her but she rejects all of them.

"The montly rental pay will be $1,600 p/m, Madam." Taerin began. She was about to speak again but was cut off by the girl.

"I'll buy it." The client plainly said giving Taerin a shock from what she has said.

"But Madam, this apartment is not for sale. We can only allow a rental contract-" Taerin was cut off by the client.

"I said I'll buy it." She tilts her head, raising an eyebrow, arms folding to her chest giving Taerin a much more intimidating stare. Taerin gulped nervously before speaking again.

"I-I'll prepare the papers and I'll give you a call, Madam." Taerin bows in defeat before collecting the other documents she has took with her.

"Good."

Taerin has finish her shift for today and decided to go grocery shopping before going back home. Driving her very old creaking 1980 mazda she brought secondhand years ago. She sighed looking at the never changing traffic jam, Taerin groans in frustration. This traffic will be the cause of her death. She decided to stop over the nearest mall to buy some grocery to stuck up her empty pantry in her small apartment she's been living in since she started college.

Money has been her problems ever since high school. Being the daughter of a farmer is really honourable but sometimes the crops her father makes doesn't provide them enough for their big family. The only reason she entered and graduated from high school was because of the scholarship she gain. Going to college, Taerin was in great dillema if she really wanted to go or not. Her parents force her to finish college so she could have a much better life rather than ending up being a farmer just like them. Taerin didn't mind being a farmer but she didn't have a choice as her parents really wanted her to finish her education. Taking up the Diploma of Property Services in college, she struggled a lot from moving out from home to rent a small apartment near her university to paying her own college fee to getting her own secondhand books and resources.

Taerin managed to finish her second years but she had to drop out in the middle of her third year as her father suffered from over working and stress, so she decided to drop out and move back home to help out in the farm and take care of other things they need instead. She got an earful lecturing from her Mother as well as from her brother who is now working in her father's place. Taerin sacrificed her future in order to help out her family but deep inside her she really wanted to finish up her course but luck is really not on her side.

After helping out her family for two years as well as looking after her Father. Taerin decide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter