♦ 2 ♥

Rule #2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With his rapidly beating heart, Hyunjin continued to run through the streets ignoring the pain growing in his calf. Hyunjin ran through the back alley trying to escape from the view of the flashing red and blue lights. He quickly swung open the door before slamming it , possibly waking up everyone, just as the sirens sped past his alley.

He took in a deep breath before letting it out quietly, trying his best to calm his rapidly beating heart. "Are you okay?" Someone from beside suddenly asked.

Hyunjin immediately whipped his head around to see Chan, his leader, peering out from the kitchen looking concerned by his behavior. "No, not really." Hyunjin responded, still breathing heavily.

Chan furrowed his brows at his response before racking through his rain trying to understand why Hyunjin would respond the way he did. Chan's eyes widened slightly when he had a sudden epiphany. "Did he see you?" Chan asked, remembering the job that was personally assigned to Hyunjin. 

Hyunjin shook his head before chucking his unloaded gun onto the couch. "But someone else did." Hyunjin said as he whipped out the gun that was gifted to him. 

"Where'd you get that?" Chan immediately asked once his eyes landed on the unfamiliar gun. "It's not one of ours," He mumbled to himself just as Hyunjin handed the gun for him to examine. "A custom made Beretta 92FS Fusion, a limited edition." Chan said before looking up at Hyunjin. "The price on this piece is over 11K, where did you get this?"

"It's a long story," Hyunjin started as Chan continued to examine the gun in his hand. "Right after I shot the target, this girl sa-"

"DS?" Chan said unknowingly cutting off Hyunjin. His finger grazed over the engraving on the grip. "DS... DS..." Chan kept repeating the two letters to himself. Deadshot. Chan thought. "Did this girl do anything to you?" Chan immediately asked, knowing how dangerous the person he had in mind was. 

"Well," Hyunjin said, taking the gun off of Chan's hand. "She held her gun to my head." Hyunjin said before demonstrating on Chan. Chan immediately tensed up worried that she might have harmed one of his own. "She pulled the trigger but there was no ammo." Hyunjin pushed the release button to show Chan the empty magazine. 

Just as Chan relaxed, Hyunjin grabbed his gun from beside. "She did something weird, she shot all but one round into the empty alley." Chan nodded his head signaling Hyunjin to continue. "And then, she held my gun to my face. She didn't shoot me, but instead, my target."

"Your target?" Chan asked with a brow raised.

"Apparently, I didn't kill him completely. She did."

"Did she do anything else?" Chan asked still wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter