so that's what happened

Blue

It was during middle school, specifically the very last year of middle school. Jihyo remembers it all too clearly, that day she started liking that guy she normally doesn't even notice. That guy who's only similarity with her is his fondness of anime — yes they're both weebs. That guy who looks really lame and lanky.

It was a very hot afternoon when that ill-fated day happened. The class was in the midst of cleaning up but for some reason... Jihyo and Mingyu sat side by side sharing earphones while they're watching each other's anime recommendation. And then, all of a sudden... 
"You two looks so good together!" Jennie blurted, holding her broom. That girl who just transferred and made everyone like her. 
The stunned weebs blinked their eyes at the very strange girl who seemed too lively for that exhausting day. 
Mingyu cleared his throat.
Jihyo forced out a chuckle.
Yes, it was very awkward. 
thank god whoever was it who called jennie to continue cleaning. Jihyo thought to herself.

And just like that, it has begun. 

In the middle of the flower field which seems to be blue irises, Jihyo saw a man standing not that far away. She made a run for him and reached out to hug him from behind for god knows what was the reason. 
Her arms were already there at his sides. All she needed was to close the remaining gap and lock her hands around him. Just a little... Almost there—
"JIHYO ARE YOU EVEN GOING TO SCHOOL TODAY?" her younger sister shook her. 
Her eyes shot open. And the first thought that came to her mind was, "what the ?!". The second one was, "was that Mingyu?"

AND THAT'S THE MOMENT SHE KNEW, SHE ED UP