prologue.

❮𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇𝟏𝟎𝟏❯ ―Survival Show Story with Real Voice. Journey start!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s another year, another setting, a new season for the famous survival show. Made for all the youngsters with the same dream, the same passions, and the same wish of getting their debut into the long awaited girl group.

 

Today is the day where the first meeting of the trainers and the National Representative. In the spacious meeting room the crews of Wish101 are already setting up the cameras, making sure the lighting would be able to make the quality of their recording much better. The sound system is also having a check, especially the microphones the trainers would be wearing.

 

“Hello,” one voice greets them as a woman walks into the room, putting on her smile as they greet her back. Her long curly hair being tied up in a ponytail and she takes a seat on one of the chairs.

 

Bae Yoonjeong, she is already well known for her fierce stare and stern personality that make all the trainees fear for her. But with that personality, the previous trainees managed to be a better dancer and eventually show off their skills to the viewers.

 

Next up, dance trainers May J. Lee and Choi Yeongjun also come inside the room greeting everyone before taking their seats along with Bae Yoonjeong. They are team up once again for the season, all are expertise in making choreographies for girl groups.

 

“Oh, you guys are early.” Cheetah, the only rap trainer comes in with her gummy smile. Wearing a pair of black crop top and also white sweatpants, she walks in with much charisma.

 

“I heard we will have an idol trainer this season, aren’t we?” Bae Yoonjeong asks as she initiated the conversation. Cheetah’s brow up in curiosity as she cooed, interested to know who it will be. May J.Lee and Choi Yeongjun are also giving their attention as they wait for the vocal trainers to come in.

 

“Hello. Sorry for the late,” vocal trainer Kim Sookheon comes in with the other two trainers. Shin Youmi and also the idol trainer that cause a little chaos in the room for cheering to the young lady.

 

“Ah, Eunji. It’s Apink’s Eunji.” Choi Yeongjun beams as the idol greets them with a humble bow and takes a seat with them at the round table.

 

“We are in the same team again huh? How many seasons have it been.. Five?” Kim Sookheon let out a laugh as they are again doing this together. Is it a complaint? No. They are more than glad to be training the trainees. Afterall, that is what they are aiming for. Now that they all have gathered up,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter