Chapter Two

Unexplainable: Season II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noises, mumbling behind the threshold that was holding the girl group in waiting, waiting for their turn to perform. While dazed, Junghee continued to sit in the makeup chair as she gets final touch ups. “All set.” Ha-Eun, their one top makeup artist had to repeat herself once to retrieve the member back to reality.

“I’m sorry, unnie.” Junghee gave her an apologetic look.

Ha-Eun did her best to render a smile back; trying not to stress the member any much more knowing that Junghee has other things on her mind. "It’s okay, you’re all done.“ Once she left, Junghee plops down from the chair and sets forth to walk towards to the members, quietly she sit next to Taemi who was playing with her phone. Junghee glances over to see what game she has been playing. A few minutes had gone by and while Taemi and Junghee talked as the younger member continue to toy with her phone, a knock came through. One of the group’s managers opens the door and sees a member of Music Bank coming in.

"We are ready for you. Be there for stand by.” Each member stands up and follows the producer to the stage. Without their knowledge that the group was just winding up their turn was BTS, although SM Entertainment had to make some arrangements so that 4MOONS would not collide with the boy group, sometimes things didn’t turn out the way you wanted. The maknae at once recognized the backs of the other group, Soyul pushes Taemi to the side blocking Junghee’s view.

“Ow! That hurt!” Soyul rushly sushed her as she pointed out the matter. The moment that Taemi realized, her face worked up a stern facial expression. They both looked back to where Junghee’s standing, then back to BTS. “Unnie is occupied by the staff, she hasn’t seen them yet. Let’s keep it that way.”

Jimin turned his body around, facing towards to the two young women. He waved to them, but no expression coming from them expected a mad face. TThe short singer silently whimpers and runs back to his group. Slouching his way back, he bumps into Taehyung, “They are still sore at us.” making the other member to crook his head towards the back of the stage.

“They are not mad at us..they are just mad at Jin hyung which they have the right to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter