Chapter One

Unexplainable: Season II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After months of negotiating with the ongoing battle with Areum and her representatives, Junghee has finally won the fight. SM Entertainment has taken action against the false lies that Areum made. Although Junghee has done nothing, her image is destroyed. She’s even more broken than before. All because of distrust of a friend.

As Junghee is laying down with 4Moons activities, she’s still working as hard as she can by working overtime and cooping inside of her studio. While she’s composing new tune for her songs, her phone has not stopped ringing. Junghee glances over her cell phone, seeing Jin’s name popping up after each other. Out of frustration, she gets hold of the phone and tosses it onto the couch near her desk. By the time, it had been ten more minutes of the incessant ringing. She could no longer focus. Junghee grabs her black bomber from the chair and walked out of the studio, leaving the noise behind.

Air. That’s what she needed. She need to breathe to continue not just for work but herself. The cold air caressed her cheeks as she hides her hair behind her ears. Strolling down the street, simply admiring the people, a smile makes an appearance. Junghee sits down on a bench while looking on children playing on the playground. A female figure comes to Junghee’s vision as her member sits next to her.

“You know, you gotta come out of this.” Hana looked at Junghee as she continued to watch the children play.

“I know.” She looked back at Hana, “I’m just scared.” before glancing down to the cold concrete ground.

Hana frowns as she holds Junghee’s hands into her hands. “Why are you frightened? Are you scared of what Areum-“ Int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter