02.

Sky and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days has passed ever since she met the blonde angel, Jinsoul, on the airplane. Because of her work, she spent her past few days taking photos only on some spots that would fit in with her client's wedding photoshoot. Now that their photoshoot ended earlier than expected, Kimlip has one day free to roam around the city before going back to Seoul.

 

Getting too tired after spending all of her past few days taking photos and editing her client's photos, Kimlip decided to went somewhere close with the hotel she stayed in. She took her camera and some of her other belongings before going out to the park.

 

Being the tourist she is, she can't help but took a lot photos of the streets, buildings, and other things that amazed her. The same thing happened while she was on the park as everything that's on the park are too pretty to be ignored.

 

Hours has passed ever since she came to the park as the sun sets down and her sd card's memory is full. Getting kind of exhausted again, Kimlip sat on one of the bench as she watched other people having fun with their dates, friends, family or enjoying their alone time like her.

 

It would be a lie if Kimlip said that she's not disappointed with not meeting Jinsoul for these past day. 'Maybe we're just not meant to be together.' She thought while pouting, kicking the pebbles in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter