01.

Sky and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

before you read it, watch this video so you won't be confused with the seating layout on this story. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyXqKqA4-q0 (3:40)

 

Being one of the best freelance photographer in South Korea, many people use Kimlip’s service especially for wedding photoshoots. If the customer is in other country or doing the photoshoot in other country, she charged them with an airplane ticket and hotel room. So it’s not really shocking when she opened her email and saw a ticket to London from her customer. When she read the email to prepare the things for the photoshoot, she realized that her customer bought the business class seat instead of the economy class (her customers always try to spend as little money as possible so she always got the economy class). Another realization hit in when she saw that the flight is for tomorrow. She quickly packed her things before going to sleep.

 

 

The next morning, Kimlip came into the airport right on time as they’re allowed to board into the airplane already. When she was inside of the airplane, she didn’t expect the seat to be in a yin/yang layout. ‘God, I hope I won’t be sitting across a man.’ She mumbled while searching for her seat. “10K! There i- oh.” She let out an inaudible gasp at the girl sitting across her seat. Those smooth blonde hair, bright sparkly eyes, cute nose, kissable lips, and that sharp jawline. Honestly, Kimlip was ready to her camera and took a snap of this angel. But, remembering that she’s still in an airplane with many people in it, she restrain herself from taking a photo. She walked calmly to her seat and shoot the blonde angel a small smile and a nod as she sat on her seat. The blonde returned her smile with a bigger smile that sent warm feelings on Kimlip’s insides. It was a love at first sight.

 

 

Kimlip didn’t even watch the safety video as she keep stealing glances at the blonde’s direction. She pushed the monitor back to it place before sitting comfortably on her seat. A few moments later, the blonde girl was trying to raised the privacy divider in between their seats. Kimlip quickly held the divider so the blonde girl can’t raised it more. “Wait! Don’t raise it! I won’t be able to see your beautiful face!” She blurted out, blushing once she realized what she said. Once again, Kimlip made fool of herself in front of a beautiful girl. Disappointed but not surprised. The blonde girl smiled amusedly at Kimlip and lowered the divider, raising an eyebrow questioningly. “Is that your way of flirti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter