Horrible

Solivagant

Silence hung in the air for an unspecified period of time.Neither spoke nor really moved.Yerim still had the same dark expression plastered onto her face, seemingly staring into nowhere.While Chaewon, overcame with newfound fear, stayed silent before finally deciding to break the silence. 

"I'm sorry that I asked Yerim."

No response...

Chaewon dared not look up,worried about what she might see.Before her own death,Yerim did not seem as powerful as she was now.But of course Chaewon had no clue what had happened.Yerim could have meddled with some kind of black magic while she was six foot under. It was as if the girl in front of her was a complete stranger. 

As the silence continued to drag on,the doorbell began to ring,prompting Chaewon to quickly race-walk over to open the door.

The girl outside gave a quick thank you to Chaewon before walking towards Yerim.

"You're Chaewon right?Did you perhaps ask Yerim about something? She's been suffering alot since .. then. It'll take a while for her to snap back but don't worry too much."


Chaewon could only nod slowly as the girl grabbed a cup of milk and sat by the bar.

"Oh and by the way,the name's Hyunjin.Nice to meet you."Hyunjin extended her hand out for Chaewon to shake.

"Nice to meet you too."

Chaewon  sat down  next to Hyunjin.Grabbing a small bowl of snacks.

"Mhm this milk is delicious!Do you have any bread to go with it by any chance?"

"O-oh yeah we do I'll go grab some."

As Chaewon procedded to grab some bread from the store room,she could feel a cold feeling on her arm,more and more pressure being placed on that one spot as time flew by.

"Chaewon-ah. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Y-yerim,what are you apologising for?If it's for earli-"

"No!Not that."

Yerim's grip on Chaewon faltered as the sound of sobs could be heard coming from Yerim.

"There's something I need to tell you."

 

              Will you save?

 

           [Yes]                                    [No]


       >  PROGRESS SAVED

          CONTINUE?