It's been a while... Hi!!

Solivagant

Entry #X

>Hi! It's been a long time since I updated this thing. 

>I've been busy....yeah busy for 7 years O_O

>There something I need to say before anything else.I've really changed in the past 7 years...

>Well for starters,I never told you but when I was running from the robots, I picked up the alias "Choerry".

>They even made a wanted poster to get me. Obviously they failed but yeah I still have the poster.Let me show you

>[Image attached] (Refer to story cover)

>Cool right? Having a poster for yourself I mean, not the being wanted part.

>What else?Oh yeah!I met some amazing friends, like Kim Hyunjin and Ha Sooyoung.God I love them so much.But I have someone else in my heart....

>She'll always be there..Jeon Heejin..I miss her so much.It happened so fast.She saved me. She laid her life down on the line for me.

>God I'm sorry.You didn't need to know That. She just....was a big part of how I got here.I really miss her bunny smile with her bunny teeth.Her amazing smile.

>God I should stop right now.Anyways getting back on track.It should be obvious but I'll just say it.I did it. I got our freedom back.It was hard for everyone to adapt really,to their "new" lifestyle.Everyone from the z-generation(those born before the robots took over) died. Either from natural causes or execution,so only I knew how life was before.

>I mean the data base from the robots is still active so maybe...Yeah!Why didn't i think about that?Well nevermind that now.

>The good thing is that society seems to be back in track,everything is slowly turning back to how things were before.

>I have a lot more to say but I too have my own responsibilities, being the ruler of the whole country.Oh and yeah country.I have all of my friends manage other major countries.

>Well that's it for me right now.Back soon!

 

      Will you save?

 

           [Yes]                                  [NX] 

 

>PROGRESS SAVED

>CONTINUE?