Is this thing on?

Solivagant

Entry #1

>Is this thing on? 

>Well it looks like it is

>God where do I begin?

>Oh! I know.I'll get you up to speed.

>For starters, I've been running for who knows how long.These robots are crazy. 

>Wait it might be confusing if I don't give any context ^_^
>Currently,it's the year 2356,humans lost to the machines in a war held 200 years ago(2156) .

>Ever since then,humans have become slaves to the robots,being used to their delight. 

>Many humans have speculated how life was before the war,but only I know the truth.

>I was taught how  to be a hacker and  have been taught the many things about the past

>The thing is, I was never raised by humans, I was raised by robots.

>I was adopted at a young age. My adopted parents had a vision.They wanted revenge.With their owners, who they loved very much,being killed by the robots.They wanted humans to return to their original status,being those above all. 

 >They wanted to... But they couldn't. They failed. That's when they adopted me. Their logic was, if a robot couldn't, maybe a human could.I never really understood why, but in the end, they gave me the life I have today.

>They showed me how life used to be during the past and they gave me things no other human in the present ever had. 

 >Sadly, they're dead now.Executed by the high council. 
They left it to me. To turn the tables. And oh am I gonna do it

>Oh ! I hear the robots. I better hide.

>I don't know when will be the next time I write in this e-journal, but I promise that the next time I write here,I'll have completed my mission.Bye!

 

                   Will you save? 

 

          [Yes]                                   [No]

 

​​>PROGRESS SAVED

CONTINUE?