Way Before -TWO-

You and Me

Yein POV :

I guess my first impression to Jungkook were pretty good. Actually, I didnt look for him or trying to ask anything about where's his school. not my bussiness anyway. but since that day I helped him 2 weeks later he continued to appear. like a ghost.

-12 years ago-

I hear vaguely a sound of a little boy asking for help

"Help me...! Hello.. Anyone there?" I look around as there is no one except me. I try to look where the sound came from. and I found there is this hole at the side of the road. I run to it. and found the boy that I know. "You...?? what are you doing here?" I asked. "Owh I just relaxing here. NO. I fell!" Said him frustrated. "can you please help me get out of here?" he plead.

"wow, for a second I don't want to help you for shouting at me, but since you asking nicely at the end. ok then." I helped him got out of the hole. its not that deep. but you still need someone to pull you out of there. I am pretty strong for 10 years old girl. and the boy is not that heavy, so its not hard for me. I succeedded pulling him out. 

"Oh my God, Thank you again. you saved my life twice."

"Nah, Im just helping you, not saving your life. do not exaggerate." "Oke. I'll get going" I waved my hand.

"wait wait wait...! Can I at least know your name. just in case I will bump into you again." he looked at me with smile

"I am Yein." I offer a hand shake. "I am Jungkook. Nice to know you."

this boy is cute but a little short tho. I smiled at him. and it felt awkward. 

"Can I take you home? to repay for what you did to me. twice." He offered

"No, I'm okay" I said. "Please.. I wanna make it even." and he said that with his eyes blinking. and I couldn't resist.

Im sighed. "Ok"

__________________________________

(knock knock)

I open the door and saw him standing there, look mad. My dear friends, Jungkook.

" I keep calling your name, why dont you open the door? what are you doing so busy in your room alone? you watch ,huh?" he bombarding me with question.

"Owh Hello Jungkook. Its always nice to see you this very morning. on 7am. are you nuts? normal people wouldnt visiting somebody's house this early."

"Yeah, you know im not normal." He said with devilish laugh. and he walk leisurely into my room. 

"hey, you can't walk leisurely into a lady's room like that. its rude."

"Naah. you are not a lady." he said jokingly. and I pinch his belly. he screamed. "Aww..that hurt" I stick my tongue out to him.

"I'm serious. What you doing?" 

"Im tidying up my closet. it surely looks like hell right now."

he smiled as looking at me. "why you smile?"

"yeah, you look like hell too.." I glared him and try to throw the pillow at him but he is quicker to get outside from my room. He laughed.

"Hey, the reason I come this morning is because I need your companion to my friends party tonight. please dress nicely and wear high heels. no sneakers.  Oh emm and put some makeup on." he shouting from outside my room.

"Whaat...? No I don't want to. I am busy."

"No, I don't take no for an aswer. I will pick you up at 7. See you" He knocked my door as a sign that he's gone.

I grumbled. Yeap. He is always like this. but I can't blamed him tho. I used to ask him to go with me to a friends party too. and he never said no.