Way Before -ONE-

You and Me

Yein POV :

 

Everyone probably will get jealous of me if I tell them about how everything goes with my life. I have a wonderful family. My parents are so wonderful, the kinda parents that you wish you have. They are so cool. mom's a teacher and dad's a football coach. I have one older sister and younger brother. and yeaappp... as you thought They are awesome too. I mean, they are hot shot in their own school. and then... There is me.. the middle-child potato-like tyoe of human. It's not that I dont feel thankful for being me. it's just that I don't think I can keep up with everybody. And also my so-called friend. Jungkook. I dont know why he bother to make friends with me. I just don't know. but yeah, we have been friends for over 12 years.

-12 years ago-

"yaaah~~ Jungkook! Why u don't wanna be friends with us?" the older boy ask jungkook, half threatening.

"Noo~~ You are all so scary." He said, full scared. 

I saw that boy named Jungkook been threatened by older boy. I can only watching them from a far. not knowing what to do. whether should I helped him or not. i felt a little scared too. man, that older boy is sure huge. But I gather up my courage and walk near them.

"Problem, gentleman?" I asked.

"Sorry, no girl included. go away!" said the older boy.

"Ehmm.. but I want to talk with my friend there. and apparently you have him under your big body." Woww. why did I get so brave?

"What..? you friend with this weird-girl?" asked the boy to Jungkook. he looks confused at first but he found out this is a chance to get away from these scary guys.

"eerghh... Yeaaah Yeaah. I was waiting for her actually.. Sora-yaa~~!!" Jungkook approach me and put his arm on my shoulder while winking his eyes, give me a sign to play along. "why did you late?"

"ahahahahaa.. yes yes. let's go to my house and do the homework. you know I cant do it without you." we turn around and walk as fast we could be.

"do you know that girl? is she goes to our school?" ask the older boy to other boy. they shrug.

After couple hundred meters, Jungkook turn around and feels it safe already, he said. "Thank you whoever you are..."

"Yeah.it's okay. Bye.." me said cooly and continue to walk. 

"wait.. is your name really Sora?" I look back. " No.. and Im not gonna tell you" I continue to walk.

Neither did I know, he followed me home.