0. ANSWER ME

To The World [incomplete, hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

When the pair returned back home they had missed the twins who went to their morning classes. Skyler wasn't in either and they wondered if she had spent the night out with Hansol fro what she had told them despite what had happened a week or so ago. The duo wondered if they had missed her when they were at NCT's complex. Despite their tiredness they still showered, changed clothing, and decided to sleep in as it was still early in the morning. They didn't care if they missed classes for today and could make it up by asking one of their classmates about what happened today.

Several hours later, Melanie finally woke up and couldn't go back to sleep as her body got the required sleep. She lied in bed while going through her phone as she still didn't feel like doing anything. She saw several missed calls from Ten and Lucas, but ignored them and scrolled around some more. Melanie didn't bother replying to any of the messages and instead played some games. It wasn't until she saw Skyler's name pop up and overtaking what she was previously doing. She debated if she wanted to take the call or not before taking the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, what are you doing tonight?" Skyler asked from the other line.

"Nothing. Why?"

Skyler ignored her question and asked another.

"What about Serena and the twins? Are they doing anything?"

"I dunno. The twins aren't back yet since I know they have a lot of classes today and Serena's still sleeping. Why?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"No."

"But you don't even know what it is."

"I've known you long enough to know how your favor turns out, Skyler."

"Oh, c'mon. Please?"

"I'm still waiting on the last few favors to be paid."

"Ugh. I know, but I swear I'll pay them favors back to you for real soon. Just one more time. Also there's serioulsy gonna be free food and drinks."

"This is so like you, Skyler." Serena commented as she, her cousin, the twins, Skyler, and their other friend, Sorn, arrived at Luxury Su Noraebong

"Whatever do you mean, Genevy?" Skyler  feigned in a clueless tone, but there was a knowing smile evident on her face.

"This is a freaking six people date." Genevy deadpanned. "Don't play dumb unless you're gonna claim it's an April Fool's joke."

"Oh, lighten up, Genevy. This will be fun regardless of an April Fool's prank." Sorn assured her with a smile. "It's not like you get out anyways."

"That's very true." Alice agreed with a laugh. "She's been super anti-social as of late."

"Right. Genevy might get lucky tonight." Katherine teased with eyebrows wriggling.

"That depends if she bothers talking though." Jasmine stated while nudging Genevy. "Don't be mean to your date, okay?"

"Ugh, you're all annoying and I'm fine being alone. I'm not that lonely. There's a difference." Genevy defended herself.

"I"m sure that's what you're always telling yourself, Genevy, but some times everyone needs human contact and constant socializing with those that aren't family and friends." Skyler reasoned as Genevy brushed her off.

"Whatever. Let's just get this done and over with so I can go back to bed."

"That's all you ever do anyways." Alice remarked as Genevy stuff out her tongue at her in response.

The group of six entered their designated room with Skyler and Sorn placing their things off to the side while the other four gazed out the windows at the view.

"Anyways, Skyler," Sorn directed the coversation in another direction, "Why ask us when you have your other friends to do this with?"

She glanced at the others before returning her gaze back onto Skyler.

"You only ever ask me, and maybe them, to do stuff like this is when you wanna keep something on the down low."

Sorn glanced at the other four with a questioning eyebrow when they were done gawking at the amazing night view of Hongdae.

"Do you guys know about her secret boyfriend, too?"

"Yeah." The quartet answered while also putting their things away with the other two's belongings.

"So you know about Skyler dating Hansol, too?" Jasmine asked.

"Mmhmm. Since winter break. I think I was one of the first ones because we run in the same social circle, but I'm not like the others of her rich friends."

"Aww, Sorn, don't be like that." Skyler pouted playfully. "You know I like you as much as I like them, but without all the drama."

"I think you just love all the drama regardless of being rich or not." Katherine stated as everyone else agreed.

"Y'all are so mean. I'm trying to do something nice and y'all wanna make me out to be a bad friend or something."

Skyler continued to cutely pout and whine while the others just laughed good-naturedly at her behavior. It wasn't until a knocked sounded on the door that caused their attention to turned towards tit.

"Hannie!" Skyler exclaimed excitedly while running over to open the door and quickly enveloping her boyfriend in a hug.

The other five female cringed at their friend's behavior, but were still happy for her. They were now just curious as they whispered amongst one another if the secret relationship was now out in the open. Still, knowing how Skyler was, it might just be a selected few that knew of the relationship and it was just being exposed bit by bit compare to openly known. Then again, it wasn't their business and they just went with the flow of it. The quintet then greeted the others nevertheless when Skyler realized she was blocking the entryway and introduced both parties.

"Okay. Alright. Um, so, Hansol, Ten, Taeyong, Yuta, Johnny, and Jaehyun," Skyler began with a very bright smile as she introduced the girls by their Korean names, "Please meet my very good friends as y'all already know Soeun, but the others are Sumin, Jyongri, Surin, and Chaewon. Girls, boys. Boys, girls."

When Alice and Genevy spotted Ten among the other six males they eyed one another and wondered how it would all turn out like now. Alice also wondered if Skyler was trying to set them all up again as she spotted the familiar faces especially of the boy she danced with at her birthday party. Genevy wasn't as thrilled knowing that this was definitely a set up upon spotting the familiar fox-like smile and wondered if she'll make it to the end of it without skipping out.

Sorn knew the boys and didn't think too much about it as she ran in the same circle. She was just curious how the other four got involved since they were pretty good at avoiding anything to do with Skyler and her high class. As for Jasmine, she was trying really hard to keep her excitement in check upon spotting Johnny. Still, a smile was plastered on her face and she hoped that she would not be embarrassing herself in front of him. Unlike Katherine, she wasn't as happy to see Jaehyun, but then again she should be safe since he didn't even know her and she figured that from their group date back on White Day he wouldn't even remember her.

"Okay! Let's get started!"

Skyler's voice interrupted their thoughts as they watch her moving the boys to their respective seats although the males were just as surprised as the females were. Just leave it up to Skyler to make sure things get situated and still hung up about how the four danced that one dance at her birthday party. The girls assumed they would be sitting alongside one another while the boys sat on the other side of the room. The room was spacious and comfortable looking with small circular tables instead of those massive ones that blocked the way.

Of course, Skyler knew her friends and didn't allow that to happen at all and wanted everyone to be pair up. She placed Taeyong beside Alice, followed by Hansol with Skyler in-between her friend and her boyfriend. Then Jaehyun next to Skyler also alongside Katherine with Jasmine next to her and Johnny in-between her

Please log in to read the full chapter