Drunken Adventures

The Drunken Adventures of Soshi

The Drunken adventures of SoShi.

It was a Saturday night and the girls had surprisingly finished at 5pm today. To make life even better for them they had the Sunday off too.

It was currently 7pm and eight of the girls were enjoying this rare free time in different ways. Sunny was sat in the corner of the living room playing her DS. She had her headphones in so the sound wouldn't bother anyone but she would still yell at the console, or rather at the plumber dressed in red as he kept falling off of bricks.

Jessica and Tiffany were sat infront of the TV watching 'She's the Man', occasionally glaring at the figure in the corner of the room.

Seohyun sighed as she heard the TV being turned up and she silently wished her shared room wasn't the closest to the living room. She decided not to get angry about it though and instead took her earplugs from her nightstand and continued reading her novel.

On the bed opposite from the maknae sat Hyoyeon. She was on her laptop with her earphones plugged in watching an online dance class. She copied what moves she could whilst sitting down, completely oblivious to anything that was going on around her.

In the room two doors down the Black Pearl was trying to find inner peace by doingyoga and was currently in some strange position breathing in and out deeply and slowly.

Next door, the resident shikshins were sat on Sooyoungs bed with her laptop infront of them watching a cookery show online. They were both drooling as the chef pulled out an apple pie from the oven.

While all of this was going on, Taeyeon walked in with a manager, both of them carrying bags from the supermarket.

"Hi guys!" The second shortest member said as she stood infront of the TV

"YAH GET OUT OF THE WAY PABO!" Jessica yelled as she glared at the figure blocking their view.

The leader sighed before heading into the kitchen. Once both her and the manager had packed away the shopping she sat down on a stool and sighed.

"You looked tired. Don't worry about cooking tonight, I'll order something okay. What should I get?" Their manager asked the stressed out looking leader.

"A pizza sounds good. I'll make goguma mash for the maknae." She replied.

"Is that all? No sides? No dessert?"

"Are you sure oppa?" Taeyeon asked, to which the manager nodded in reply. "Then can we get some salad, chicken wings and ice cream?"

"Sure thing." He replied as he took out his phone. Minutes later he had ordered, paying by card, and left.

Taeyeon began to peel two gogumas before boiling them. Once she had done that she decided to clean the kitchen seeing as she had about 20 minutes until the pizza would get here. She soon finished cleaning and quickly mashed the gogumas, putting in the maknaes favourite Keroro plate just as the bell rang.

She ran past the two American girls who were staring mindlessly at the credits of the movie. She thanked the delivery guy as he gave her three large boxes and placed a plastic bag on top of them before closing the door with her foot and carefully walking back to the living room.

Both shiksins came running into the living room as Taeyeon placed the boxes on the table.

"I KNEW IT!" They yelled simultaneously as they hi-fived each other causingTaeyeon to smile and shake her head.

Sunny looked up from her paused game before taking her earphones out. "When did you get here Taeng?" She asked as she crawled over to where everyone else was and began  to eat.

"A while ago." She replied as she walked down the hallway, leaving Jessica and Tiffany arguing over who should get control over the TV while the others ate. She opened the door to Seohyun and Hyoyeons room and none of them seemed to notice. "It's time to eat!" She said loudly causing Hyoyeon to remove an earphone and Seohyun to remove an earplug.

"Did you say something unnie?" Seohyun asked, looking up from her book.

"It's time to eat. Your food is in the kitchen Juhyun." She then walked down the hallway and opened the door to Yoona and Yuri's room to find the latter trying to put her foot behind her ear. "It's time to eat!" She said, startling Yuri, causing her to fall on her back.

Minutes later they were watching TV and quite happily eating away.

"You're all going to die..." Seohyun said randomly during a break as she finished her food. The other members looked up at her before picking up their leftover bones and throwing them at her before bursting into laughter.

A few hours later, they had cleaned up and were now watching 'Rush Hour' with Korean subtitles. Taeyeon stood up out of the blue and went into the kitchen, returning a few minutes later with four plastic bags.

"Look what I've got?" She said, placing the bags on the table.

"Sweet!" Hyoyeon said as she pulled a can of beer from one of the bags. "And they're cold!" She grinned as she pulled the tab and took as sip. Sooyoung and Yoona took a can each and began to drink.

"Vodka and coke anyone?" Tiffany asked as she spotted the bottle in one of the bags.Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica and Yuri all replied. Tiffany began to make her way into the kitchen.

"Crap!" Seohyun said quietly, knowing the chaos that was about to erupt.

"Did you say something maknae? Do you want one too?" Tiffany smirked as she turned around. Seohyun shook her head in reply.

Within 45 minutes the eight girls had a can each and a vodka and coke each.  They were currently dancing to 2PM's 'Hands Up' and passing the vodka around, drinking it straight. The maknae watched her unnies in disgust before getting up and declaring she was going to bed.

"Yah! Don't be boring Juhyun!" Sooyoung slurred as she put her arm around the maknaes shoulder.

"But unnie, I'm tired!" Seohyun semi-whined in reply, recieveing a flick on her forehead

"NO YOUR NOT!" Sooyoung yelled and began to hit the maknae repeatedly. Within minutes she had reduced Seohyun to tears.

A few feet away, Jessica was dancing wildly to 2PM, her arms were flailing and she was kicking her legs so violently she nearly tripped over Yuri who was passed out on the floor. She continued to dance like this even when 'Sunflower', one of their own songs came only, only this time she began to sing/ yell at the top of her lungs.

Sunny and Yoona on the other hand had convinced themselves they were gun men from some shooter games and were running around using their fingers as guns, shooting at the other members yelling "PEW, PEW, PEW!" at the top of their lungs. They both shot at each other and fell on to the sofa  in a fit of giggles before falling asleep.

Hyoyeon had taken one of her socks off and was furiously dusting everywhere mumbling '"Clean, everything must be clean.". She soon stumbled into the kitchen and grabbed a cloth before getting on to her knees to polish where she eventually passed out.

Back in the living room, Taeyeon had Tiffany pushed against the wall and was rubbing her up and down while they made out.

"Hey baby, lets go back to your place." The leader slurred as she tried and failed to wink before grabbing her hand and running down the hallway, past Sooyoung who was now hugging a wide awake and still crying Seohyun in her sleep.

The duo nearly tripped over their own feet as they made their way to Tiffany's room. Once they got undressed and under the covers they both fell asleep.

"AISH! You guys are no fun!" Jessica said as she looked around at the sleeping bodies.She sat in an empty space and picked up the vodka bottle which was about a quarter full.She drank it as she watched 'Rush Hour 2". She hugged the empty bottle as she fell asleep.