Daeyeol / Sungjong

Lost dimensions - Sungjong Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

Daeyeol considered himself a generous person. Anyone who knew him well could attest to that. He often heard praises similar to 'Daeyeol is really kind’, 'Daeyeol is so selfless’, 'Daeyeol is so handsome’. Okay so the last part was just a brag, but the point was, normally he wouldn't think twice about letting his younger group-mates have anything that he had.

But he had to draw a line somewhere. Sungjong was something he was not going to just give to Y. In fact he didn't even want to share him no matter how smitten the younger seemed with Sungjong or no matter how many times he sighed in longing. It seemed that it was about time Y was warned that his crush was not going anywhere. In Daeyeol’s honest opinion he was only doing the kid a favour.

 

That is why a bright Sunday morning found Daeyeol marching towards his bandmate with a determined gait. This was his official ‘Leader’ posture and he believed that he was performing leaderly duty now. After all, avoiding potential conflict between members and preventing a member’s future inevitable heartbreak was something a leader was supposed to do right? So warning a member off chasing after someone who already belonged to Daeyeol was exactly that, right?

 

“Seongyoon-ah”, he called when he found the younger playing a video game in their living room. The rest of the members were probably enjoying their time off by sleeping or going out. Daeyeol was glad he was able to catch the younger alone. This was a sensitive matter after all.

 

“Hmm?” Seongyoon was obviously pretty engrossed in the game and Daeyeol wondered if it was okay to remove the power plug or is the matter was not that urgent. Despite years of preparing for this he was still not used to the exact amount of authority he should display as a leader.

 

He sighed and decided to instead wait for the end of the current game Seongyoon was playing. Not long after he could see on the screen that the younger had won and immediately tapped him on the shoulder.

 

“We need to talk.” Seongyoon looked a bit apprehensive but also defiant as he nodded and put the controller down. He leaned down on the pillows behind him and waited patiently for Daeyeol to continue.

 

Daeyeol sighed once more, this was going to be difficult but as a leader it was his duty.

 

“I know you like Sungjongie”, he made sure to make the name as friendly as possible to stake his claim. After all, Seongyoon should have known by now that Sungjong already had a claim but the younger was not getting the hint apparently.

 

Seongyoon seemed a bit shaken from being directly confronted like that but after a moment his gaze turned defiant again and he nodded stiffly. Daeyeol was hoping for him to back off or lie so this would not be needed to be brought up again but this was better in the lo

Please log in to read the full chapter