Myungsoo / Sungjong

Lost dimensions - Sungjong Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

A.N. Another badly written oneshot but in my defense I really need to start studying so I was in a rush uwu

 

“Would you like to join us for our study group?”

Myungsoo’s vision was blocked by a pamphlet that he could hardly make out since it was so close to his face. Honestly, if this person really expected anyone to join his study group in this manner, then he had to be delusional.

Myungsoo distanced himself from the pamphlet without even glancing at it. Honestly, he had no reason to join any kind of study group. He already had the best grades in his classes and going to any group would just mean unpaid tutoring for him. So Myungsoo had made his mind to politely decline the kid already when the words died an early death in his mouth.

In front of him was the most beautiful person he had ever seen including himself and that was saying a lot. Myungsoo was known for his delicate features all over the campus, even having been forced to model in several events by now. But this guy surpassed him in every aspect possible and truth be told Myungsoo was too charmed by the beautiful smile to even feel bad about it.

“Sure” he grunted out after a slightly awkward pause in which Myungsoo could swear he felt his head spin.

He got an even brighter smile in return before the other student turned to another victim with the same strategy of blindsiding them with his beauty.

He looked down at the pamphlet, already preparing himself to read about and tutor whichever subject it was they were planning to study, when he realized how royally screwed he was.

It was a study group organized by the ‘Marxist Student Association of SNU’, aka the organization whose current leader was Kim Sunggyu. Myungsoo didn’t have any problem with the guy, but when he remembered all the times Sunggyu had directed his piercing stare at him, he had been sure the guy wanted him dead.

~o0o~

When he joined the group on the next Monday, he was relieved to find that Sunggyu was apparently not going to lead the group. Apparently, since Kim Sunggyu had a lot of organizational tasks, Myungsoo suspected they involved a lot of illegal too, Woohyun and Howon were the ones who would be leading the sessions.

He had spent the past couple of days debating with himself about whether to go or not. Admittedly he had always wanted to know more about the organization. As a dedicated STEM major, he didn’t have much knowledge about Marxist theory and he remembered filling on some survey sent out by the group about how he would like to learn more but was reluctant to join the organization without having the knowledge. It was clear that the organization had drawn out some plans based on the response of the survey. Myungsoo would be stupid to let this chance go just because he felt like his intelligence was being insulted with just a look from Kim Sunggyu. And the added benefit of looking at the beauty who was distributing the pamphlets was also present. So, in the end he had decided to let go of his pride and give it a chance.

Once he was settled on one of the chairs he let his eyes discretely travel the room in search of his minor reason of joining this group. He was not disappointed when his eyes landed on the pamphlet-beauty and he could almost feel his heart fluttering at the breathtaking sight. The guy was sitting next to Howon on the floor instead of on the haphazardly arranged few chairs in the room. He was wearing a bright yellow T-shirt with shorts that only he could pull off but if Myungsoo had to choose the most striking thing about him that day, it would be the bright red rose in his hair that somehow didn’t seem out of place at all.

When they passed around papers to wear name-tags, Myungsoo found out that his name was Lee Sungjong. A pretty name for a pretty face. He also found out that he had joined the university this year and was a beginner like him as well. Myungsoo wondered why he had chosen the Marxist organization as his first extracurricular activity if he was not already interested. But he pushed the question to the back of his mind and prepared himself to give an introduction.

They had only discussed the Communist Manifesto that day and Myungsoo would always come to associate the little booklet with a red rose.

                                                                           ~o0o~

As the weeks passed, he came to see many different sides of Sungjong. He realized that although Sungjong looked like he was delicate, he was one of the most hard-working members of the organization when it came to promotion and organizing events. He was also th

Please log in to read the full chapter