Daeyeol / Sungjong

Lost dimensions - Sungjong Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

A.N. This is horrible and makes no sense cause I can't write two coherent sentences together and also do not edit stories cause I am lazy.

“You are looking really cute today”, the whisper made hair on Sungjong’s hair stand up as he nearly cursed before identifying the voice and really, he wanted to curse even after the recognition.

Instead he gave one of his sweetest smiles and turned towards the owner of the deep voice. “Why thank you Daeyeolie, hyung” he chimed in and then with the smile still in place, “Please stop flirting with me in public”

Daeyeol’s smile only widened and his eyes had that mischievous twinkle again. “For once you look happy to see me, Sungjong-ah”. Sungjong really wanted to do something to wipe that smirk off his face. In all honesty, press conferences were not Sungjong’s forte. He had been nervous all day but he also felt like it was his responsibility to support his hyung when he couldn’t be there. So he had accepted the schedule quite happily, but then he came to know that Golcha were also going to be there.

Now, don’t get him wrong, he loved the kids and was always to meet them and support their activities in any way possible. After all he could have debuted with them in some alternate timeline. And then, maybe he would have trained and debuted with Daeyeol. And then, maybe him and Daeyeol would probably have been shipped together as mother and father or some crap of the group.

Sungjong quickly shook himself out of that line of thought. Anyways, the point was, he loved the kids but not the only member older than him in the group. Honestly, are all older men supposed to be that annoying? He was sure that he was not annoying towards people younger than him.

Sungjong forced his smile to stay on his face and subtly pushed the other towards his group. “Hyung, I think your groupmates are looking for you”. And it was not a total lie. The group members were looking in random directions and they could be looking at anyone. But when Daeyeol caught eyes of one of the members by chance he had to retreat back to his group to give them instructions for the last time.

Sungjong breathed a sigh of relief. This was all Sungyeol’s fault. Just once, for some godforsaken reason, he had teased Sungyeol that his younger brother was more handsome than him. It had honestly been just harmless teasing. Yet the older had taken it to heart and had decided on his own that Sungjong had a crush on Daeyeol. And what was worse was that he had warned Daeyeol to stay away from Sungjong as if Sungjong was his brother whom he should protect instead of Daeyeol.

“You don’t know my brother as well as I do. He will corrupt Sungjong” he had explained gravely when other members had expressed their disbelief at the ridiculousness of Sungyeol threatening his own brother.

Since the

Please log in to read the full chapter