Detective Conan 2.0

Recollection Of Properties

“Breakfast is ready!” Jihyo yelled from the kitchen and the members started to come out from their rooms.

 

 

“Wow! You made all of this unnie? What a good leader~” Dahyun commented with amusement as she sat on the chair. 

 

 

“Not really. I just ordered it but thanks for the compliment.” Jihyo chuckled before sitting down as well. 

 

 

The others also sat in their respective chairs and as they were about to eat, they noticed that there were two seats vacant. 

 

 

“Mina unnie and Nayeon unnie is not up yet? That's weird.. Mina unnie is an early bird.” Chaeyoung asked the obvious, realizing who was missing. 

 

 

Jihyo was about to ask both Momo and Jeongyeon about their girlfriends but was left raising her brows when she saw the second eldest heave a sigh and their main dancer's lips turned into a frown as she played with her food. 

 

 

‘Is something up?’ Jihyo thought to herself, subtly shaking her head to shake away her thoughts. 

 

 

Sana glanced at Momo and Jeongyeon and flashed a smirk before looking all innocent again, “I saw them cuddling in Mina's bed when I was about to come out of the room. They're still sleeping and to what I had observed, they look a little more tired than usual.”

 

 

“Ah, so they were the one who I heard entered the room when I woke up early in the morning. Why'd they slept late though?” Jihyo asked no one in particular before glancing at the two who shares the smallest room and saw that their expressions darkened. 

 

 

“I heard screams from the kitchen last night but I was too sleepy to check whatever it was. But now I guess it was them although I don't know why they were screaming.” Tzuyu says before taking a bite on her bread. 

 

 

“Why don't we just let them sleep then? Let's just leave some food for them to eat when they wake up. They must be so tired from whatever they did.” Jihyo said as she starts to eat. 

 

 

Jeongyeon and Momo let out a deep sigh at the same time which caught the attention of the others but they just started to eat as if nothing happened so the other members just ate as well. 

 

 

“I smell jealousy~ Hmm, let's see.” Jihyo mumbled to herself before taking a sip on her cup of coffee. 

 

                                           ——

 

“Oh! You're already awake.” Sana greeted with so much enthusiasm when she saw Mina and Nayeon got out from the biggest room. 

 

 

The others in the living room, who were watching a movie, snapped their head towards the two and looked at them with different expressions. Dahyun and Chaeyoung were smiling, Sana and Jihyo were hiding a smirk, Tzuyu was anticipating, and Jeongyeon and Momo were slightly frowning. 

 

 

“Cuddle session is over?” Jihyo jokingly asked the two with a chuckle. 

 

 

“Funny.” Nayeon playfully rolled her eyes while Mina just chuckled nervously at her same age friend's question. 

 

 

“I know.” Jihyo stated before standing up to hold each of their arms, “You must be hungry, right? Come on, you gotta have breakfast.” she pulled the two towards the kitchen and made them sit. 

 

 

“Go on, eat.” Jihyo told the two after sitting on a chair across from them. The food was already prepared in the table so the two started eating but not before looking at their leader, weirdly. 

 

 

“What's with the look?” Nayeon quirked her brow at Jihyo, confused on why she kept staring at her and Mina. 

 

 

“Hmm? Nothing.. it's just that..” Jihyo trailed off which got the two more curious. 

 

 

“Why were you cuddling?” Sana suddenly popped up, finishing Jihyo's question for her. Her arm was around Jihyo's shoulder as they both looked at Minayeon with smirk flashing on their faces. 

 

 

A faint blush crept on Mina's cheeks, getting quite shy with the sudden question but Nayeon being Nayeon, she wasn't shy at all and just flashed a satisfied smile before side-hugging the youngest Japanese with so much adoration, “I just wanted to cuddle with the member that I adore so much.” she answered, jutting her lips out. 

 

 

“I could imagine Jeongyeon and Momo stare daggers at the both of you if they ever see or hear this.” Jihyo said between her chuckles. 

 

 

“Really?” Nayeon asked with a glint of delight in her eyes that kind of surprised Sana and Jihyo who totally didn't expect that the eldest would take it positively. 

 

 

“I knew it!” Sana slammed her hands on the table and leaned a closer to Mina and Nayeon before adding, “You're trying to make them jealous aren't you?” 

 

 

“W-what? Of course not!” Nayeon answered as fast as she can to hide how flustered she was. 

 

 

“Aigoo, I know you, Im Nayeon. You can't hide the truth from us.” Jihyo retorts in with a matter-of-fact tone before adding, “And you even got Mina into this.” she clicked her tongue as if she was scolding their eldest member. 

 

 

“But I'm telling the truth! Can't I cuddle with this penguin?” Nayeon asked while gently squishing Mina's cheek, doing her best not to hurt her. 

 

 

“You don't need to lie, unnie.” Sana said as she walked to the other side of the table and sat on top of it just enough to be only inches away from the two in question, especially Mina since she was just beside her. “Because we're going to help you.” 

 

 

“Eh?” Mina automatically uttered out of habit, looking at Sana with a confused look on her face. 

 

 

“You heard that right, sweetie.” she took her time to boop Mina's nose and then she added, “Me and Jihyo will help you.”

 

 

“We've sensed that something was going on the moment the infos was dropped by the members, including us, who noticed that you've been sticking to each other since last night. And also, the drinking glass that has a little penguin on the bottom was seen at the sink by my eyes when I woke up. The few drops of milk in it still looks a little fresh so that means that you had just placed it there not long ago. There was also a lingering smell of Nayeon's lip balm on it which proves that you were together until the sun was starting to shine.” Jihyo explained with actions as if she's a famous detective who yet again solved another case. 

 

 

Sana fixed her invisible glasses right before she adds, “And when we saw the look on Momo and Jeongyeon's face earlier when I mentioned something about you two cuddling, we thought that something was definitely up. They're not like that I mean, they're also both clingy with the other members so you two cuddling shouldn't be much of a big deal to them. And you just proved our intuitions with our talk a few minutes ago.”

 

 

“Wow..” was the only thing that Nayeon was able to say before she starts eating again, still trying to let all the words, that Sana and Jihyo said, sink in to her. 

 

 

“You're really great observers..” Mina comments which earned a proud smile on the two detective conan's apprentices' faces. “But to make it clear, I really didn't agree to make Momo jealous. I'm just helping Nayeon out since she's jealous because of my girlfriend who's clearly my responsibility.”

 

 

“Okay, Minari~” Nayeon drapes her arm around Mina's shoulder before looking at the other two, “Why do you wanna help again?”

 

 

“They always include Tzuyu whenever they want to have their JeongMo moment, babying my Tzuyu and all. I want to spend time with her too.” Sana explained with a cute pout not leaving her face. 

 

 

“I'm just doing my job as a leader. Gotta help fix problems within the group.” Jihyo explained with a shrug. 

 

 

“Hmm.. but how are you gonna help us?” Nayeon asked, leaning her head on Mina's shoulder. 

 

 

Sana and Jihyo looked at each other and then a huge smile slowly formed on their lips, “Okay, so here's the plan to make those two dense food lover jealous.”                                       

 

                                          ——

 

Minayeon and Jeongmo was left at the dorm. Sana asked Tzuyu on a date that the youngest said yes to as she couldn't resist her unnie's cute pout. Chaeyoung asked Dahyun to go to the church (Sana actually told her to do it) which the pale girl gladly agreed on and Jihyo, she said that she was going to the gym. 

 

 

“You got this Momo. Just go to her and ask her that's it. Simple as that..” Momo told herself while standing at the kitchen entrance, looking at the penguin who's sitting at the couch and is playing a game on her laptop. 

 

 

“Damn it. Why am I even nervous? I'm just gonna talk to my girlfriend.” Momo took deep breaths and just as she was about to approach her girlfriend, Nayeon suddenly came out from the biggest room and made its way towards Mina. 

 

 

Momo watched how Nayeon's hands moved and s around Mina's slender waist. She also saw the bunny-like girl leaned her head on her girlfriend's broad shoulder yet Mina didn't even seem to mind although she hates being disturbed while playing a game. 

 

 

“Stop staring. They might melt.” Jeongyeon spoke all of the sudden, placing her hands on Momo's shoulders which made her roommate flinch in surprise. 

 

 

“Yah! You surprised me!” Momo said in a hushed tone, making sure that the two in the living room won't hear them. “And I wasn't staring. Just looking.”

 

 

“Yeah, looking for one whole minute. Yep, that's totally not staring.” Jeongyeon retorts sarcastically, crossing her arms above her chest. 

 

 

Momo playfully rolled her eyes before diverting her eyes back at the two on the couch, “Why are you here anyway? Shouldn't you be holding your beloved vacuum cleaner already?” 

 

 

“I just finished taking a shower. I was ready to clean the dorm but then I saw you frozen here. What's wrong?” Jeongyeon asked and saw how Momo's shoulder fell as a sigh escaped her lips. 

 

 

“Before Jihyo left, she told me that it's my turn to do the grocery shopping along with Mina...” Momo glanced at Jeongyeon as she says, she was fiddling with her fingers and a pout made its way on her lips. 

 

 

“Then what are you still doing here? You were standing here before I took a shower and I'm already done yet you're still here.” Jeongyeon quirked her brow at her fellow food lover. 

 

 

“I don't know how to ask Mina.. she's too busy.” Momo heaved a sigh, looking at her roommate with a look that seems to be asking for help. 

 

 

Jeongyeon glanced at the living room, her lips automatically forming into a thin line as she saw the scene where a very happy Mina, who seems to have won the game, was being kissed on the cheeks a few times by Nayeon. 

 

 

“Momo, for the sake of our relationships,” Jeongyeon looked at Momo, who looked back at her with a puzzled look, before adding, “I summon you!” she whisper yelled. 

 

 

“Eh? Wh—” before Momo could react any further, she was already pushed into the living room. 

 

 

‘YOO JEONGYEON!’ Momo mentally choked her so called roommate since all that she could now was to flash an awkward smile towards Mina and Nayeon who's looking at her, surprised with her sudden appearance. 

 

 

“Oh hi..” was the only words that left Momo's mouth. 

 

 

“Okay? Uhm do you need something, Momo?” Nayeon replied, looking at the latter expectantly. 

 

 

“Well I need to uhm..” Momo scratched the back of her neck before adding, “It's my.. my turn to do the grocery shopping.. with M-Mina.” her eyes slowly met with the said girl who was also looking at her. 

 

 

“Oh? Well, that means out you go, Myoui.” Nayeon gave Mina's head light pats. 

 

 

“Okay..” Mina's lips unconsciously formed into a pout. It's not that she didn't wanna go with Momo. Being the homebody she is, she just doesn't really like going out and she was playing her precious game so that's where the pout came from. 

 

 

Nayeon couldn't help herself but to pinch Mina's cheeks, “Aigoo, stop sulking and go get changed. Momo's waiting.” 

 

 

Mina was then pushed by Nayeon towards the biggest room causing her to miss the disappointed look on Momo's face. 

 

___________________________________________________

Eyyow! Well Twicelights in Manila is quite devastating since I camped at some SM branch yet I wasn't able to buy a ticket since it was sold out real quick and that's the reason why I didn't update this yesterday as I planned. So the next update would be the last one so please wait for it! I'm almost done just taking care of some 2yeon stuff but it'll surely be finished soon. Anyway, how's our new detectives? I actually didn't plan that whole detective thing my brain just thought of it all of the sudden but I'm glad that it did. Wellllll the jealousy game would be next but please do tell me your opinions or reactions by commenting your thoughts! Thank you for subscribing and appreciating this story hahahehehihihoho 

–KD