YoonJin - Hug Me

JIN EVERYDAY: JIN X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suga was in his studio room once again. He had been working hard with a new song that he didn't even had the chance to eat or sleep. It was stressing him out a lot that he became sensitive to all the surrounding, and that means angry Yoongi is someone that you want to stay away from, and that goes the same for the BTS members. Well, everyone except Kim Seokjin that is.

It was late at night, maybe past 3 A.M. and Suga was still in his studio with nearly seven different coffee from Starbucks and his own coffee mug on his side. The rapper was editting his work on the computer, until someone came in his studio by punching in his password. The door opened and it revealed the oldest member, Jin with his RJ pajama, a blanket and a pillow. 

"Hey, don't worry about me." Jin said and walked to the couch, while Suga gaped at him in awe. 

"Hyung, I'm working." Suga said to the older.

"Yeah, I know and I'm sleeping." Jin said and sat down. "Don't worry about me, and just pretend that I'm not here." 

Jin lay on the couch and started to move around to find a comfortable position.

"How can I do that when you're distracting me?" Suga said, shaking his head

"Oh? Is my handsome face distracting you? Well, I can't help myself when I was born like this. Don't need to thank me." Jin said and Suga was once again in awe that made him speechless.

Suga ignored him. He would usually just push him out by forcing him to the door, but he was too lazy to do that now. Jin was sitting on the couch and saw the coffee on the younger's desk.

"Yah, did you drink all that coffee? Drinking too much is not good for your health. They're all caffeine and it destroys your body." Jin went on as he started nagging to Suga about all these things that coffee can do to the body. Of course, Suga was tired and slowly losing his patience toward the older.

"Whoa, you had seven cups of coffee? And a giant coffee mug, where did you get these?" Jin walked to Suga's desk and picked up the mug. "You even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter