TaeJin - Winter Bear

JIN EVERYDAY: JIN X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jin hyung! Jin hyung!"

Jin was resting on the couch, playing games on his phone. Jin immediately glanced on the side when he realized that the voice was Taehyung. He was the first one to entered the dorm, followed by Hoseok and Jimin. The two members greeted the older and went to their room and Jin greeted them back. Taehyung in the other hand, didn't go to his room and sat next to Jin instead.

"Jin hyung!" Taehyung called the older in excitement.

"Hm, what is it Baby Bear?" Jin answered, looking at his phone. This was probably a nickname that Jin sometime call Taehyung, and the younger doesn't mind. He really likes that nickname.

"There is something that I want to show you." Taehyung said and took out his phone.

"What is it?" Jin was interested in the younger and moved closer to Taehyung on the couch. The younger smiled and attached himself to Seokjin, holding the older's arms with his own.

"I was writing a song with Namjoon hyung and I want you to listen to it." Taehyung said as he play the song. "The lyric is written in English."

"In English?" Jin was surprised as he didn't expect Taehyung to write in another language.

 

She looks like a blue parrot would you come fly to me

I want some good day, good day, good day, good day, good day

Looks like a winter bear you sleep so happily

I wish you a good night, good night, good night, good night, good night

 

"Wow Taehyung, your voice is amazing." Jin complimented his voice. "When did you write this?"

"Hehehe, did you like it hyung? Hoseok hyung and Jimin liked it because I played it on our way back." Taehyung said with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter