JinMin - My Remedy

JIN EVERYDAY: JIN X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin was reading a book in his room, until his door opened and Jimin came inside with a pout. Jin knew that Jimin was in a bad mood, so he opened the blanket, giving an empty space for Jimin to join him. Jimin crawled next to Jin and lay his hand on the older's lap with a sigh.

"What happened?" Jin asked, taking off his glasses and putting it on the desk next to him.

"I HATE JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jimin exclaimed. "I HATE HIM!"

"What did he do this time?" Jin asked softly. He was already used to this. Whenever the other members are having problem with the maknae, they will always come to his room and Jin will leave a space open for them. It's usually Jimin that's always looking for him after his argument with Jungkook.

"He made fun of me while we were playing video game!" Jimin whined. 

"And you didn't tell him anything?" Jin asked, ruffling the younger's hair. 

"He's... he's scary..." Jimin answered and Jin chuckled. "It's not funny hyung, didn't you see all those muscles on his body?" 

"Well, he's muscle rabbit for a reason." Jin said and closed the book that he was reading.

"Hyung, can you punish him?" Jimin asked, looking up at Jin with pleading eyes.

"I wish I could, but I'm scared of him too." Jin said. "Who knows? He might throw a punch at me for scolding him."

Jimin chuckled. "That might be true... but I thought he listen to you?"

"He does. Well, only sometime." Jin answered. "We spoiled him just way too much."

"True, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter