Four

Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day, i met the most important people for him…

 

August 2018, Hong Kong

 

Jackson can feel his heart beating loudly, his eyes wandering around the waiting room. It’s been over a month since he last met with Yiran. He was busy with GOT7’s world tour and she was also busy going in Seoul-Hunan-Hong Kong for her art gallery show. At the thought of the long wavy haired girl, Jackson just can’t help but smile.

“Hyung! Are you looking for Yiran?”

“Eo, you saw her?”

“She’s there, I saw her with your mom” said Bambam as he pointed to the other room.

 

Jackson’s steps halted, as he saw Yiran’s chatting with his mom.

‘She looks so beautiful’

Anyone who saw Jackson now, can tell how happy he is seeing Yiran and his mom. His eyes are sparkling and full of affections for both of them.

“Gaga?” his mom who noticed him standing at the door, calling him to come. Jackson wakes up from his daze, walking to his mom.

“Mom” he hugs his mom with a bright smile on his face. Jackson laughs a little, as he saw Yiran’s puzzled face.

Right, she didn’t know my mom yet.

“Gongzhu, this is my mom. Mom, this is Yiran”

Yiran’s eyes widen, “Your mom ge? I’m sorry I didn’t know. Nice to meet you, I’m Zhang Yiran aunty”

“Ah, you’re Yiran? That Yiran?” Jackson’s mom gazing a meaningful eyes to Jackson. That the latter just rolling his eyes, seeing his mom. Yet, a thin smile can be seen clearly on his face.

Yiran, who oblivious to the son and mother’s interaction, smiling brightly with a thumping heart. She can feels her hot ears, nervous that she meet Jackson’s mother.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter