One

Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time I met him, it was just a coincidence..

 

Seoul, Keori Art Studio

 

“Hello?”

“Ran Mei! What are you doing?”

“I just finished my work. You want to pick me up?”

“Eo, how do you know that? I didn’t even say it”

“I’ve known you literally all of my life ge”

“Arasseo, wait for me okay? I’ll take you to dinner”

“Hmm, drive safe ge”

She sighs calmly, seeing her handphone still lit up. A little girl and a little boy with a happy face, smiling to each other was clearly shown on her phone.

“It’s been a while, since he has time for me”, softly she’s smiling while she packed her bag.

 

Zhang Yiran, a girl with a long brown wavy hair. She’s the little sister of Zhang Yixing, a member of EXO. Yet, not many people know about her. Let alone know that she’s Yixing’s little sister. It’s because she doesn’t want people know her just as “Exo Lay’s little sister”. She wants people know her as herself, Zhang Yiran as an artist. She has been in Korea since two years ago, having her own art studio in Seoul.

Yiran stands in front of her studio, glancing at her wrist-watch. She looks around her surrounding, wondering when will Yixing come and get her. It’s already pretty late and she doesn’t want to get mobbed in the middle of the night.

Tin tin!

A honk suddenly heard, made her looking at the black car that slowly parked near her. The driver’s window rolled down, a man with a black sunglasses can be seen clearly behind that window.

“Mei! Hop on!”

Yiran shakes her head lightly, seeing her handsome brother behind the wheels. She hops to the passenger seat beside him, earning a grin from the man.

“It’s nice to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter