Bad Dogs Just Want More Attention

I Fall in Love With A.... Dog??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having a dog, moreover a very cute puppy at home, really gave you more happiness. Just seeing at how energetic they were, how clingy and how they always asked for your attention would melt your heart in a mere seconds.

 

But just like the saying ‘there are two sides to every coin’ having an energetic puppy also gave you a headache. Moreover if your puppy was a tall and naughty girl that acted like one. And that exactly how Yujin was. Even though the girl was a very young and slim girl but she also had a very strong and tall figure, much more taller than most girl. Especially much taller and stronger than the residents of her current home.

 

 

 

It had been a month since Yujin stayed with Minjoo. Most of the time they spent the times together, watched movies together, ate together, even they slept together without second thoughts now.

 

She loved her stay with Minjoo so much. And she loved Minjoo so much for caring and spoiled her all the time. She also learned to be more docile toward Yuri and Yena, especially Yuri since she still not that fond of the annoying duck. Her inner dog mind just always made her think Yena as an easy prey she must wipe out. But since Minjoo always told her to be nice to her friends so yeah.. She would do anything Minjoo asked her just to make her happy. But just a little tease Minjoo wouldn’t mind right?

 

There were also things that Yujin hated the most beside the annoying duck. One of them was of course, taking a bath. It still quite scary how a simple bath time could make a massive mess and almost a death victim who no other than our poor duck when she tried to help. It still gave the said duck a trauma until now.

 

But the thing that she hated the most was when Minjoo was too focused on her work. Especially when her deadline was nearing. Minjoo wouldn’t even bat an eyelash at Yujin. Not even a pat or a if Yujin didn’t whine or nudge her. Even her puppy eyes weren’t effective. How can they be if Minjoo didn’t look at her. Yujin was often being scold for disturbing her working time. But at least she still got her even when Minjoo kept her eyes on her work.

 

Usually it would last for some hours or a day at worse but today it had been day three Minjoo ignoring Yujin. And Yujin hated it so much because this was way worse than before. Minjoo wouldn’t even her when Yujin nudge her arm. She would just push her away and told her to stay still.

 

 

Yujin just couldn’t take it anymore. She had been fidgeting on her seat made Minjoo lost focus on her work. They had been sitting on the couch inside Minjoo’s room for hours now. With Minjoo gave her full attention to her laptop on her lap, Yujin didn’t feel satisfied at all. She had been waiting patiently for days but Minjoo still wouldn’t give her attention. She needed Minjoo’s affection now and she didn’t see it coming in the near future.

 

”Stop fidgeting Yujin. You make me lose focus. Please play outside. I need to finish my report for the upcoming meeting tomorrow. Everything is done but this one. Please let me do my job for now.” Minjoo said to Yujin who was now preventing her to continue her work by laying her head on Minjoo’s lap, on her laptop. She hugged Minjoo’s waist and snuggled more into her, made Minjoo laughed at the ticklish feeling.

 

Minjoo put aside her laptop, preventing it from any damage. “You miss me so much huh? Hahaha.. Stop it Yujin ah. You’re tickling me. Hahaha..” Minjoo patted Yujin’s head and told her to move away.

 

“I’m sorry i can’t play with you for now. But i promise i will be with you when all of this finish okay?” Minjoo sighed at the sad puppy in front of her. She felt guilty for neglecting her for some days because of her work but what could she do? This was her job after all.

 

“Hey. Don’t be so sad. It’s not like this will last forever. Just until tomorrow and i’m all free.” Minjoo rested her hand on Yujin’s head but the later slapped it of and turned away. She pushed the laptop away but luckily Minjoo was fast enough to catch it.

 

Minjoo frowned at her act. “What do you think you’re doing Yujin? How can you think to ruin my work? I think i’ve been spoiling you too much. You’re becoming a spoiled brat lately. I don’t care what you’re gonna do anymore. Just suit yourself!” Minjoo left sulking Yujin on the couch and walked out with her laptop. Not forget to slam the door in the process.

 

 

Yena and Yuri just looked at her friends heading to the kitchen fuming with an anger. They were having a movie night together peacefully until they heard the shouting from her friend’s room that ended with a slam of a door.

 

Minjoo took a glass of water and gulped it all in one gulp then sat at the nearest stool to continue her interrupted report. She had been quite stressed by the report and Yujin didn’t help her at all. She just put more stress into her.

 

“She just wants your attention you know? Don’t be too hard on her. You’ve been ignoring her for three days for god sake.” Yuri pretended to take water to talk to Minjoo. She knew her friend was really pressured by this project since it was her biggest project and it would determine her promotion. But it wasn’t right to lash on Yujin who didn’t understand and just asking for Minjoo’s attention a bit.

 

“She just keeps disturbing me. She almost broke my laptop on purpose. This project is really important for me. Doesn’t she know how bad this will be if i failed this one?”

 

“Then make her know, make her understand. She will understand i’m sure.” Yuri tried to reassure Minjoo.

 

“She won’t okay? She never tried to understand me. What you’re expecting from her? She’s sure a human in the outside but she’s just like any other dog that always demands attention. She doesn’t care for other thing than that.”

 

Yuri frowned. “You said yourself she’s just like us and smart but look at what you just said! Stop asking others to understand when you can’t understand them! You do realize how a big jerk you are when it relates to your work right? You’re so pathetic Kim Minjoo!”

 

“You know what? Just leave and let me do my job here. Why everyone can’t just let me finish my report here?” Minjoo opened her laptop and didn’t look at Yuri at all telling her to go away.

 

“Fine! Just continue your boring work life in your so called dream company of yours! I hope you a happy life with your stupid work for the rest of your life!” Yuri stormed out from the kitchen leaving Minjoo and her laptop alone.

 

“Come on Yena! Let’s get out from this hellhole. I can bear in the same room with that selfish idiot!”

 

“B-but Yuri ah..” Yena just stayed quiet when Yuri glared at her telling her to be quiet and just followed her.

 

Minjoo looked at the front door when Yuri and Yena outed from her sight and clicked her tongue then continued her report.

 

 

 

It was 10 PM when her report finally finished. Her meeting would start in less than 10 hours so she thought that she would just clean up a bit and then went to sleep.

 

She realized that Yuri hadn’t came back since their arguments this evening. She probably stayed at Yena’s place tonight. But she also realized that Yujin had been inside her room after she stormed out angrily.

 

Minjoo sighed when she thought back what had just happened. Her stress really made her lost her mind. She really needed to make up for what she did, especially to Yujin. She really did lashing out at her just like Yuri said.

 

Minjoo put her laptop on the coffee table with other materials for her presentation. She didn’t forget to bring Yujin’s favorite snack with her as a peace offering. But she was quite worried since she didn’t heard anything from inside and Yujin didn’t even get out from her room al all.

 

“What is she doing now?” Minjoo pushed the door slowly and called Yujin softly. “Yujin ah..”

 

Minjoo got no answer and no Yujin at sight. “Yujin ah.. Where are you?”

 

Minjoo looked around and finally she found Yujin in front of her bookshelf beside the door. She just knelt there quietly didn’t even turn around when Minjoo called her. She spotted her empty flowers vase beside Yujin with the flowers scattered on the floor. And then Minjoo remember that was where she left her maquette for tomorrow presentation.

 

“It can be...”

 

There she found half of her maquette crumbled away and the other half was wet but almost dry and overall it was ruined completely.

 

“Yujin! What the hell you think you have done?!” Minjoo pushed Yujin roughly made her bumped the bookshelf. It made some books fell and almost hit Minjoo but thankfully she was fast enough to cover Minjoo from the hit.

 

“Now i can’t do my presentation anymore! And I might be fired! It’s all your fault! Why you just keep giving me troubles!” Minjoo already bawled her eyes out and kept shouting madly at Yujin. “How can i finish this in less then 10 hours! It needed more than a day to finish this!”

 

Yujin came closer want to soothed Minjoo but she just got a spiteful glare. “You get out! You’re no different from any other dogs out there! You just have human body but you still no different from them. I don’t want you here anymore! Get out!” Yujin stunned by Minjoo’s words. She stayed on her place too shock to move so in the end Minjoo pushed her out from her room.

 

“Oh my god what must i do now? I have to make this again from a scratch.” Minjoo looked at her watch. She knew it was impossible but she had to try. That was all she could do now. If she pulled an all nighter she might get a miracle and finished it on time.

 

“Let’s just hope i manage to do it.”

 

 

 

“Come on Yuri ah.. Will you be mad at her forever? You know she really stressed out because of her project.” Yena still dragging her girlfriend into her apartment. They were just right outside Yuri’s apartment building.

 

“That’s exactly why i’m mad at her. She can’t just use her stress as an excuse to do anything she wants. Just look at how bad she treats Yujin when she’s stress because of her work. She is so selfish. Yujin didn’t deserve to be treated that way.”

 

In the end Yuri spent the night at Yena’s place last night. Yena was okay with Yuri stayed at her place. Of course. But not when her reason was because of her argument with her roommate. It drained her out to listen to her ranting all night.

 

“I know. I also witness how she turns to be a selfish when her deadline nearing. But that’s just her. And looking at how Yujin is, i’m sure she also will understand. Let’s just talk to her slowly. She will accept us when she is not pressured. So let’s go home for now and we will talk to her when she finishes okay?”

 

Yuri just kept quiet and crossed her arms, looking at Yena. “Fine. She is so lucky she has nice friends like us. Tch.”

 

Yena snorted at her girlfriend. “Yeah of course. How lucky i am to have you as my girlfriend?” Yena held Yuri closer on her waist and kissed her lightly.

 

“You sweet talker.” Yuri smirked and they lost some minutes more since their raging hormones couldn’t resist the make out time. Luckily the day still so young so no one was around.

 

 

“Okay stop it Yena. We need to go upstairs now. It’s cold out here.”

 

“I could warm you up even in this harsh cold weather.” Yena smirked suggesting.

 

“Wow okay nice move duck. But i don’t want to do it in public and moreover right here right now in the middle of the sidewalk.” Yuri raised her eyebrow and then dragged Yena inside.

 

“But i always want to try doing this in public. I want to know the tension and the adrenaline.”

 

“You ert duck. Stop it and shut up or no kiss for today.” Yuri slapped Yena’s arm still dragging her upstairs.

 

“That’s not fair!” Yena pouted and in the end just let herself being dragged. She smiled and proud to herself for making Yuri forget her anger toward Minjoo and willingly went back home. Just her being her narcissistic self.

 

 

Her train of thought was interrupted when she heard Yuri shouted.

 

“Oh my god Yujin! What are you doing here?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter