AUTHOR'S MESSAGE

The Fabulous SpiderGirl

To all of you dear readers, subscribers and all;

 

This is author haebarakiss speaking! First and foremost, I would like to sincerely thank everyone who has subscribed and upvoted to this story, as well as those who read and left comments. The reason I am writing this is because I would like to apologize for lacking in updates. A lot has happened to me this past week. Let's just say that it's a series of unfortunate events. I'm still a bit ill, but i'm getting healthier as of the moment. Not to mention the depressing factors in my environment, which gave me sudden mood drops and all. I lost my writing moxie a bit there.

 

I'll be back to writing, don't worry! I just felt the need to write this open letter to you all. I felt emotional as this is my first ever fanfic, and it is turning positive. I didn't wanna disappoint anyone.

 

With that said, haebarakiss will be back on duty and update as much as I can! I just wanna say, keep smiling everyone! Never let any negative vibes keep you down. When you fall down, stand up and keep going. You can overcome anything!

 

To my sunflowers 🌻 from yours truly,

haebarakiss 🌻

 

p.s. IU's Dear Name suddenly played while I was writing this followed IOI's Downpour hehehe.