Chapter 2: Lee Taeyeon

Golden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joon and Eunsook arrived at the factory and they saw there was smoke coming out of the main machine. Everyone was running out of the factory with their hand covering their nose. Eunsook saw Mrs. Park coughing in the corner, unable to stand properly.

"Mrs. Park!"

Eunsook immediately ran and held Mrs. Park in the arms to support her. Joon also went and helped accidently pressing his arm in a hot surface. They carried Mrs. Park out of the factory. So far, everyone was out and no one was hurt.
"Mr. Byul, what happened?"

Joon asked the old man who was in charge of fixing the main machine.

"Mr. Lee, I'm so sorry I was just adjusting it, but it suddenly exploded."

Eunsook wanted to say something but just kept quiet in order for the problem not to be worse.

"Mr. Lee, I know that this is my fault but please do not fire me in the factory."

Mr. Byul begged but Joon just sighed.

"I'm sorry, I can't change my decision anymore."

Mr. Byul just looked down knowing he can't fight Joon. Eunsook looked down and saw Joon's arm

"Sir you have a burn"

She pointed and Joon looked down and saw that there is a big burn in his arm.

"I'll get the first aid kit. You can wait in the office, sir."

Joon nodded and went to his own office while waiting for his secretary to get what is needed.

A helicopter approach the company and it landed on the rooftop. A woman in her 20s got out of the helicopter. She is wearing a red dress, her black hair styled in a side braid.
"Hello Ms. Taeyeon"

Yuri approached her with a nervous smile. Taeyeon looked at her up and down.

"Oh, here please hold my sunglasses, Yui"

Taeyeon handed her glasses to the assistant

"Um, maam, my name is Yuri"

Yuri corrected her but Taeyeon just chuckled

"Of course! Yuri. Anyway, where's my Dad?"

Both of them going down from the rooftop

"Maam, he is in the factory and if you want, we can go there."

Taeyeon shooked her head and sighed "No thanks! I'll just wait in his office. I don't like the factory, it stinks! "

Yuri just secretly rolled her eyes as they walled inside.

Joon observe how his secretary treat his wound. "How long have you been doing this?"

Eunsook was startled and looked at him

"S-sir?"

Joon chuckled at her cuteness

"How long have you learned in treating wounds"

Joon asked again and that's when Eunsook understood her boss's statement

"I've learned treating wounds since when my brother kept on having a wound after he plays with his friends"

Joon nodded his head while smiling at her "So that's why you're gentle in treating my wound" Eunsook also smiled and blushed.

Suddenly Eunsook turned serious and Joon noticed, looking at her with concern

"Is everything okay?" Joon asked

"Uh, sir about what happened in the factory, are you really gonna remove Mr. Byul there? I mean I have no right to speak but I think it's unfair that you'll remove him it was just an accident" She stated and looked down preparing to be yelled at by her boss.

Joon sighed "My decision about Mr. Byul is not gonna change anymore. I mean you have the right to speak so don't think I'll get angry at you. Look, you've been working for me for five years already. Yet, compared to him, you've never been late, you're always ready and you're so responsible to work so don't be afraid to say something " He said but stopped when he heard Eunsook sob.

Joon was shocked when he saw her crying

"I-m s-sorry sir, i-it's just that I feel bad for Mr. Byul he can't just rely on his retirement because he has a son who is in the hospital and his son is sick that's the reason why Mr. Byul is sometimes not on his mind, he's so worried about his son"

Eunsook sniffled again and Joon felt a pang on his chest when he saw her crying.

"I'll see what I can do okay? Don't cry now" Joon said and his smiled widened when Eunsook smiled.

His heart beating faster, for five years, Joon fell in love with Eunsook not only she is beautiful inside and out, but she is also kind, smart and adorable and He again felt butterflies in his stomach just like how he felt from his first wife who unfortunately passed away long ago and Eunsook just remind him of her wife from the appearance up to her personality.

Joon sighed turning around but stopped when something dropped to the floor he went to pick it up but Eunsook did also. Their hands touched and they looked at each other, startled by the contact. With Eunsook's face close to him, that's when Joon really saw her face clearly.

She really has beautiful eyes.

Joon thought as he feels his heart beat really fast as if it's gonna burst out of his chest and he feels like his legs were already jelly. Unfortunately, Eunsook pulled her hand out immediatley when she heard someone entering and turned her head towards the door. Joon also looked who was at the door and was shocked who it was.

Taeyeon sighed annoyingly and flipped her braided hair.

Finally I'm here at dad's office! I can calm down from those stupid employees!

As she opened the door, her eyes widened by the scene that was played in front of her. His dad was looking at his secretary and their faces were near at each other and what made her eyes double is that their hands were touching.

"Dad?"

They immediately pulled away from each other. Taeyeon saw that Eunsook is carrying a first aid and saw his dad's arm has bandage on it.

"Did something happened dad?"

"No, there was just an accident" Joon explained.

Taeyeon looked at his da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter