Chapter 1: The Beginning

Golden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say love will inspire you to be successful in life.
They say love will make you feel whole again...
But what if Love will be the one to destroy you?
What if Love will be the one to tear you apart?

The bride walked down the aisle with a sad smile, everybody was there standing up and looking at her beauty. Lee Joon is there, looking at her and Taeyeon is there looking at her with her fake concern look. As she gets more closer and closer, the more she feels numb. A bouquet of flowers dropped on the ground and the bride went in front. With trembling hands, she picked up the mic

"There will be no wedding ceremony amymore. I'm so sorry everyone, you may go now."


After she said that she ran outside that she did not care that its raining and that her wedding gown is already wet. A wide smirk is planted on Taeyeon's face as she saw what happened.

"Eunsook! Please stop!"

As if Joon's voice has an effect on her, Eunsook fell on the ground but was catched by his boss. Unfortunately, she pushed him and was on her knees crying hard. Joon watched the girl he loves cold and broken and it hurt him also.

"Eunsook!"

Joon turned and saw Eunsook's mother running after them and when she got there, she held Eunsook in her arms. How could someone do this to her child? It hurt her that someone she trusted to be with her daughter will be the one who will also betray them. Eunsook cried harder as she and her mother rocked back and forth crying.

Joon was looking at them with hurt in his eyes and he walked away in the garden leaving them space.

"Why is it have to be me Mom? Why me?"


Eunsook asked but her mom didn't answer
Her mom hugged her tight as Eunsook cried.

...and that's what I learned about love, even if we fight for the person who we thought will stay with us forever, they will just leave us if they want to...

~6 months ago~

A taxi stopped infront of a big building and the door opened.

"Thank you sir, here's my payment"

Eunsook gave her money to the driver and the driver thank her also. Eunsook went out of the taxi and checked her watch and it read 9:50. I'm ten minutes early maybe I should go first to Mrs. Park. Eunsook smiled but as she was about to take a step, someone bumped on her and all her files was dropped on a muddy ground that it splashed mud on her uniform.

"Oh no! Mr. Lee's files!"

Eunsook went to pick up the muddy files quickly and wiped the mud with her hands.

"No... it's still okay"

Eunsook said and brushed the mud off of her skirt also and went inside the building.

"Eunsook what happened to you? Why are you covered in mud?!"

Mrs. Park was shocked to see the state of Eunsook as her pencil skirt has mud spots even her white blouse.

Eunsook look down "Ah, don't worry about it Mrs. Park, I just slipped."

Eunsook flash her cute eye smile.

"Aish and you still went here, how ashamed of me to borrow again some money from you Eunsook"

Mrs. Park insisted on bringing the money back but Eunsook refused

"No Mrs. Park you need that for your daughter's tuition remember? Take it, please."

Eunsook said as she held Mrs. Park's hand. Eunsook knew that the old lady is just working in the factory in order to survive with her five, his husband left her when Mrs. Park is already pregnant with her fifth child. Mrs. Park's salary wasn't enough to support her five children for she only work in the factory of the company where the salary is actually low. Eunsook felt bad and assured that when the old lady needs some help, she is willing to give it.

Eunsook came from a poor family but that doesn't stop her from helping "Money is just money, I can work hard for it" also, she knows how it feels to support a broken family. Her dad left and that leaves her mom working in the market to support Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter