Chapter 2 - He who still searching

May you live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was night, the moon was shining so brightly on the sky, clouds were nowhere to be seen and stars were splattered everywhere like a perfect portrait. If this was a fictious story, one might said it was the perfect time for werewolves to evolve. Jimin, who was currently on his bed, playing with his phone suddenly stopped.

"I was very sure Taehyung ate my pudding," Jimin whispered to himself only to be questioned with Jungkook stares. "What are mumbling over there, Jimin-ssi?" Jungkook asked, jerking his head of to get his bangs out of his view to only to be futile as his hood stopped his hair from going anywhere, Jimin put his phone aside, "do you remember the pudding I bought yesterday, well it was eaten before I even get to eat it," Jimin stated, "oh the banana flavoured one? Man it was good," Jungkook answered, "What?" Jimin asked not really believing what he heard coming from the said younger's mouth, "oh, I said, is it banana flavour one?" Jungkook "corrected" his statement, "oh, yeah it was banana, I was craving for one, how did you know that?" Jimin now stood up, about to go into the toilet, "just a guess," Jungkook stated nonchalantly, eyebrows fully upwards, doing the so called innocent face.

Jimin the older between two figured out eventually and continue his way to the toilet only to bring a hand full of cold water, Jungkook who was seated on Jimin's desk, playing with his laptop, have absolutely no ideas of what's going to happened next. Taking swift steps, Jimin splashed the cold water on his hand to the back of Jungkook's head. Jungkook jumped on his chair. "Hyung!" Jungkook shouted fully standing, Jimin took a step back, laughing his off. Hearing the commotion, several footsteps were heard coming to the room. "What happened, what, what?" Namjoon asked in worry, with wide stance and eyes looking everywhere searching for clues on what happened, Taehyung on his left, just perked his head knowing fully well nothing harmful had happened and Jin stood by the door with his spatula covered in tomato sauce, fully on air, afraid of spilling some somewhere. "Jimin splashed me," Jungkook stated and paused to only add the word, "with cold water," only to be cutted by Jimin by saying it was "hyung you idiot" to only stop with reason why he did what he did. "Jungkook ate my pudding," Jimin said immediately afterwards, Namjoon stood there dumbfounded of what he was hearing. Not wanting to actually lowers his IQ further downwards, he ended the childish fighting by telling them both to hug and settle it out.

Jin, still on the door now splattered with a smile, asked Namjoon to help him with cooking to bring up his mood. Taehyung knowing fully well that Jungkook will actually sulk, hugged him sideway and pull him away to his and Jungkook's room, but not before Jimin hugged him and said sorry eventhough it was Jungkook who ate his pudding which very help with bringing Jungkook's mood up, Halfway on their way to Taehyung's and Jungkook's room, Taehyung suddenly stated, "do you know, Hobi-hyung and Suga-hyung, doesn't ever bother to come to know what happened between you two," the three stopped on their trail as they saw Hoseok infront of them. "Suga-hyung send his love to you, and I'm here to call you youngsters for dinner," Hoseok ended his sentence with a wink, knowing fully well that he meant Suga was super used to their attict that he doesn't give a anymore.

Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung laughed at this and went down to eat dinner to only found Suga fully seated on his spot looking at them with the so called "I know look". Then they laughed even more.

On the other side, Youngsoo was currently on the crime scene. Totally breaking the rules by not wearing the personal protective equipment which she learned from the best, the well known, Chief Kwon Jiyong. Knowing fully well that she's making the rule freak, Taeyang, sitting on the edge on his sea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter