Chapter 3 - The dead man

May you live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the next day after the incident had occured. Taeyang who was ordered by Chief inspector Jiyong himself got to attend a meeting with the higher ups on behalf of him while Jiyong himself was in an investigation room with the side culprit with other two members specialised in physcological matters and as a witness.

"According to the results obtained from the forensics, the victim, Lee Shin, aged 27, died originally from overdose by an un-authorised medicine, the wounds from the gunshots were basically made later around an hour or two afterwards, which can be seen by the lack of blood puddle by pinch. The main culprit is said to be the owner of the house that goes by the name Kim Eunhee, who are currently on the run, this have been cleared out by asking around the land owner and a framed picture found in bedroom. We have send our best team lead by Sergeant Choi Seunghyun on the chase of the said culprit. According to Chief inspector, Jiyong, the supposed inspector in-charged of this case have a relationship with the killer, this have not been established fully until further investigation, but proofs have made in where the supposed inspector in-charged have ordered his team and himself to cover the track of killer by either ruining the tracks or hide it away from the higher officers, and later have to be found with the possesion of the said un-authorised medicine bottle in the hand of inspector in-charged himself. Currently the forensics team of the inspector-incharged are under custody and to be delivered punishment by the judge later in a week in the courtroom while the inspector in-charged's fate left on the undergoing investigation at the moment. Reports of this will be handed by the end of the day." Taeyang finished his talk, fully seated at the end of the meeting table with Youngsoo right beside him, who were typing everything he said on Taeyang's laptop. Seated on the meeting tables were the higher ups which Jiyong most likely does not goes well with except for Sergeant Choi Seunghyun, and Youngsoo might knew fully the reason well as her presence were most likely unwanted especially sitting on Taeyang's supposed seat while Taeyang himself seated at Jiyong's spot.

Youngsoo stop her typing as soon as Taeyang stop his briefing, packing herself along Taeyang who packed his to only be stopped by a question from the one of the higher ups. Youngsoo doesn't ever bother to stop her acti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter