Chapter 2

Rewind

“I’ll open it” said Jungkook

 

“Don’t!” said Yoongi “Let's go to Tae Ra’s room quickly and quietly.”

 

The banging continued and got louder and louder.

 

“Guys! Open! Tae Ra’s in the hospital.”

 

The boys froze and looked at each other. The realized no one had checked her room since last night before going to bed. The split up, 4 of the guys went up stairs and the other three were going to open the door. As expected Tae Ra was nowhere in sight.

 

Jungkook open the door and saw Luna “Tae Ra she was hit by a car and is in the hospital right now.”

 

“Take us!” yelled yoongi as he ran downstairs.

 

Once the boys arrived to the hospital Luna quickly took them to Tae Ra’s room. There she was lying in bed unconscious.

 

“She’s in a coma for now.” said the doctor as he walked in “She was severely injured so I’m not quite sure of the consequences but she isn’t in any type danger so don’t be alarmed. She might wake up in the next couple of days or even weeks but for now all we can do is wait.”

 

They thanked the doctor as he left. Yoongi remembered that Taehyung told him to protect Tae Ra. Seeing her in that hospital bed made him feel guilt inside. He didn’t know what was going on but for now he had to keep her safe and if that meant moving somewhere else that was what he was going to do.

 

“I have to go. It’s getting late but i’ll be back in a couple of days please take good care of her.” said Luna.

 

They smiled and said their goodbyes. Once she left Yoongi looked at everyone. He knew that he could trust each and everyone of them as they’ve all been friends for years.

 

“Guys I have to tell you something.” he said.

 

He proceeded to tell them what Taehyung had told him as well as his plan of what to do next. Weeks had passed and still no signed of Tae Ra waking up. Yoongi was still sitting right beside Tae Ra holding her hand and praying that she’d soon wake up. Suddenly Nam Joon walked in with the rest of the guys.

 

“We set everything up already. I bought the new apartment in Seoul, Ho Seok is already looking into the school’s there, and as for weapons Jungkook and Jimin have purchased them.” Said Namjoon.

 

“What about our new papers?” asked Yoongi

 

“Don’t worry about those Jin is getting them ready. Tae Ra is no longer with us. The person lying on that bed is Min Yoona.”

 

“Perfect” said Yoongi.

 

Suddenly they noticed Tae Ra moving.

 

“Call the doctor” demanded Yoongi.

 

Jungkook pushed the button on the side of Tae Ra’s bed and within a couple of seconds the doctor ran inside. He checked Tae Ra and confirmed that she was physically okay. She still had a couple bruises but besides that she was fine.

 

“Are you feeling okay?” asked the doctor

 

Tae Ra nodded her head yes but looked at everyone around her “I just have a question. Who are they?”