Chapter 1

Rewind

“Name?”

 

“Kim Tae Hyung”

>>>>

“Ugh losers” said Tae Ra as she rolled her eyes.

 

“We let you win so calm down there.” laughed Jin.

 

“Sure pretty boy.”

 

She and the boys chuckled.

 

“TAE RA! TAE RA!” someone yelled in the distance.

 

Everyone turned around and saw Luna another friend of theirs. Confused they waited until she finally caught up to them.

 

“What is it?” asked Tae Ra

 

“Your brother” she said as she tried to catch her breath “He and your dad they got into in argument. They-”

 

Tae Ra didn’t want to hear the rest she quickly ran home as the guys followed. As soon as the got home Tae Ra turned around and told the guys to wait outside. They agreed.

 

“Tae Hyung!?” yelled Tae Ra as she walked inside.

 

Her house was a mess. She knew leaving her older brother alone at home with their father was a bad idea to begin with. Ever since their mom left thing between those two hadn’t been going well. Her dad turned to alcohol and abuse to sooth his pain and Taehyung has tried his very best to keep the family stable. This had been going on for about 6 years but lately thing have gotten worse as their father had begun to gable.

 

She continued walking and saw that Taehyung's room was open. She slowly walked into his room and their he was in a corner of the room blankly staring at the wall. Before she asked any questions she realized his clothes...they were all cover in a red liquid. It was blood.

 

“Dad?” she ran towards Taehyung and kneeled down in front of him “Dad! Where is he?”

 

He was unresponsive.

 

Scared she grabbed him and shook him “Taehyung answer me where is he!?” she began to cry.

 

Taehyung pointed at something behind Tae Ra “Th..there” he said is a shaky voice as his tears began to fall.

 

Tae Ra let him go and turned around. She saw her father lying their with a stab wound in his stomach.

 

“Dad are you okay.” she said crawling towards him.

 

“WHAT DID YOU DO!?”

 

Before she could ask anything else the guys who were supposed to be waiting outside ran in.

 

“What’s wro-” Yoongi looked at Tae Ra and knew what had happened.

 

“We need to call the police.” said Jungkook “Who knows what if he’s still alive?”

 

“He isn’t I checked” whispered Tae Hyung

 

Tae Ra stood up angry “How can you have the audacity to say that? You just killed your own father! Do you not have any shame!? Jungkook hurry and call the police.”

 

After a while the police had arrived. They questioned everyone but Tae Ra and Taehyung. Despite her anger Tae Ra was unwilling to accuse her brother of murdering her father. How could she after these 6 years of him protecting her? Taehyung on the other hand refused to speak to anyone. He knew the truth of what had really happened but it was of no use he knew he was going to jail.

 

Days had passed and Tae Ra refused to eat or even step out of her room. She had been staying at the guys place as the settled everything that had to do with Taehyung.

 

“Yoongi you got a letter.” said Namjoon as he throw the letter at him.

 

Yoongi opened it and proceeded to read it is said

 

“Dear Yoon Gi,

 

I know you must be disappointed in my actions but I still wanted to shamelessly ask you for this favor. Please protect Tae Ra as if she was your sister. After you read this letter take her as far as you can as they might have found her. They’re after her. I can’t say much as I am uncertain as to what kind of deal my father made with the mafia but im sure its nothing good. If you don’t want to take care of her then I beg you to please take her to Daegu. Our mom lives there and even if she resists just take her there. Thank You and i'm sorry.

 

Sincerely,

     Kim Tae Hyung”

 

“What did it say?” asked Ho Seok

 

“We need to get out of here quick.”

 

The boys got up but before the could plan their next move someone banged on their door.