introduction

Transfer to my heart

Kingkas

Park chanyeol is known for being charismatic and cold, in school they call him the "ice man".

Image result for exo park chanyeol

Kris wu's parents own the biggest china market. Well known for being mean and cruel to everyone but the other kingkas.

Image result for exo kris bad boy

Suho (Kim junmyeon)is the student council president known for his harsh punishments and cold actions.

Related image

Chen (Kim jondae)no one has ever seen him smile including his parents, and the other kingkas.

Related image

Kai(Kim jongin)has a cold personality takes no , leader of the dance club.

Image result for exo kai bad boy

Sehun(Oh sehun)has a cold and distant personality never laughs.

Image result for exo sehun biker

Princes

Byun Baek Hyun is known for being cute, sweet and kind never cried in front of anyone.

Related image

Tao(Huang zitao) is known for his cute Korean speaking abilities with his nice, quirky, cuddly personality, seems to only smile.

Image result for exo tao cute

Lay(Zhang Yi xing) is a sweet boy from China who is in love with unicorns also known for his ability to sleep anywhere at any time.

Image result for exo lay cute

Xiumin(Kim minseok) known for his smile plastered on his face, laughs a lot, never cries.

Image result for exo xiumin cute

D.O(Do kyungsoo) is known for being a great cook with his caring personality.

Image result for exo do cute smile

Luhan has very good Korean loves his friends more than anything, cute and innocent.

Related image

 

When the cold kingkas take an interest to the all-boys school of delinquents princes where does this story lead?

All I can say is the picture below would be a great ending. Don't you think so too?

 

Image result for exo 0t12

 

will the kingkas change due to love or will the princes change due to hatred?