Transfer Notice

Transfer to my heart

co-ed rich school p.o.v

The kingkas are sitting at their table in the cafeteria having a talk chanyeol (Iceman) `then notices something weird. The students that usually stare at them and squeal aren't looking towards them for once. One by one gets up moving towards what they are looking at. It's a NOTICE sign. A merge with the infamous all-boy delinquent school starting tomorrow.    

The students right away felt betrayed asking why?! why???  The kingkas that always had cold poker faces looked unbothered as always.

Everyone knows the infamous all-boy delinquent school there is no one that doesn’t. They have the most toughest, coldest teens it’s like the kingkas just more special since basically everyone in that school has the skills to be assassins. That’s the whole reason why everyone feels betrayed too they don’t enter to be merged with potential assassins.

There is this mysterious group also known as the “masked princes”  Everyone knows The infamous rumors about the mystery "Princes" as well.

( Top3 rumors) 

1. The "Princes" hide their identities because of their pure beauty with bad personalities. 

2. They hide their faces because of fear due to pain so they are cold to everyone.

3. No one outside of the all-boy delinquent school has seen their faces show they are intimidating.

The kingkas have heard all these kinds of rumors about them a  bunch of times over and over. Now that they might get an opportunity to meet them they feel expectant and don't know why.

All-boy delinquent school p.o.v 

The Princes are having a break at the lunchroom having fun being loud, laughing, giggling noises all over the school. The other student's don't mind, they love the prince's smiles, laughs, and giggles.

 An announcement bell rings and the prince's stop playing waiting for the announcement. * *Attention all students, we have an important announcement to make, as of today we have been given a chance to merge with the co-ed school of the rich, We have decided to take upon that chance and except it starting tomorrow you guys will be transferred to the co-ed school of the rich. That is all thank you*

 heard all around the hallways. Everyone felt mad and betrayed as to not knowing this sudden arrangement beforehand. the princes who looked scared, sad, betrayed and dejected made the students feel pity with a hint of disappointment that their smiley princes were not smiling.  

 A sense of protection overcame them all. Baekhyun snapped out of his trance now trying to brighten up the mood trying to smile it off. 

The other princes had felt dejected, they wiped the smiles off their faces as soon as the announcement said co-ed school of rich and merge in the same sentence. They felt scared all over again. feeling they’re are forced to leave their only safe place and they feel the need to put their masks on which worried the rest of the students in school very much as it took a long time to cover they were safe in this school but they don't know the co-ed rich school. how will they protect their prince's?