Celui II

Celui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri drove her passed out bestfriend home. Yuri  struggled carrying Sooyoung on her back since she was also tipsy. 

 

As Yuri was struggling carrying Sooyoung on her back, she saw someone standing infront of Sooyoung’s apartment. When Yuri figured out who the person was, she felt like tightening her grip on Sooyoung to control her own emotions upon seeing this person.

 

“What are you doing here?” Yuri said coldly to the person. “Haven’t you hurt her enough? What more do you want Jessica.”

 

Jessica stared worriedly at Sooyoung. “What happened to her?” Jessica asked not even answering Yuri’s questions as she is too focused on Sooyoung. Even if she wants to dash forward to Sooyoung right now, she knows that she’s not in the right position anymore.

 

“She passed out because she’s so drunk. This is an everyday scenario since you’ve left her. Happy now Ms. Jessica?” Yuri said with her sarcastic tone. “If that’s what you only came here for. Can you please move away now from the door since I think I’m also gonna pass out because of Sooyoung’s weight.” Yuri said while struggling to balance Sooyoung on her back.

 

“Can..Can I atleast help you take care of her...?” Jessica hesitantly offered even though she already know that Yuri is going to say no to her offer. 

 

Yuri was silent for a moment before answering.”Alright.” Jessica was so shocked with Yuri’s response. “Please could you help me open the door.” Yuri said as she struggled to balance Sooyoung.

 

“Jessica...” Sooyoung suddenly mumbled out of nowhere. Both immediately looked to check on Sooyoung just to see that she’s still asleep. 

 

“Yah, Jessica hurry up and open the freaking door.” Yuri irritatedly said as she can totally feel her knees shaking.

 

Jessica hurriedly faced the pin pad. “I..I don’t know if this is still the passcode..” Jessica whispered to herself while pressing some digits.

 

Jessica froze as the door clicked open. It is still my birthday. Jessica tried looking away from Yuri to hide a tear that fell on her eye.

 

“Pabo yah!” Sooyoung flicked Jessica’s forehead. As she saw a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter